- LF = Short for 'Looking For'. This is usually followed by what the person is looking for.
- UFT = Short for 'Up For Trade'. This is followed by what the person has and is looking to trade.
- FT = Short for 'For Trade'. This is used the same way as UFT
- NFT = Short for 'Not For Trade'. If a person says one of their pokemon is not for trade, do not repeatedly ask them for it.
- Uniques = Pokemon this person does not have. When a person says they want 5 Uniques, they mean they want any 5 pokemon that they do not already have. This may involve comparing pokedexes by going to their DelugeRPG profile.
- 100K = 100,000. So the 'K' here represents 1000.
- 10M = 10,000,000. 'M' here means Million.
- 1S = Pokemon with any 1 Stat. or or
- 2S = Pokemon with any 2 Stats. or or
- 3S = Pokemon with all 3 Stats.
If you still come across those, here is what they stand for Single Stat, Double Stats, Dual Stats, Both Stats, All Stats, Two Stats, Triple Stats, Three Stats ('Both Stats' made sense when the game only had two stats. And 'All Stats' is not future proof the same way 'Both Stats' wasn't, since it can suddenly mean 4 or 5 stats in the off-chance that more stats are added)
- Bump - A post that simply says 'Bump' is meant to push one's trade thread to the top of the first page of the forum since the threads with the most recent replies are shown first. Such posts are only allowed on one's own trade threads, not more than once in 24 hours and only after the last post in the thread is 24 hours old. Bump posts are only allowed within the trading forum and not on any other sections of the forum
- PM/DM - Private Message/Direct Message, this might simply mean the person wants you to contact them through in-game messages.