New Pokemon Announced/Revealed. When will it be added??!

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

New Pokemon Announced/Revealed. When will it be added??!

Post by d1g1t »

The following are general hypothetical questions people start asking around on the forums repeatedly every time a new pokemon game is released. I'm answering them all here in one place.

OMG! A new pokemon game was revealed!!!
Nice.

When will the new pokemon be added to deluge?
A few months AFTER the said game is released.

It's already been a few months!!
That probably means we're waiting for the sprite/artwork to be ready. This can sometimes take many months.

But the pokemon photos and info are already out!!
I don't care. Any update relating to new games will not be hurried.

Theres a new forme of an existing pokemon! Will it be added here as a forme or a separate pokemon?
I don't know. I will decide AFTER the game is released. And I will post about it on the forum when I do decide.

Theres a new game mechanic!! How will it work here?
I don't know. I will decide AFTER the game is released. And I will post about it on the forum when I do decide.

Why can't it all be added immediately??!!
This is a fan game. If you need to play the games at the earliest, buy the original games.

But I can't afford it! :(
Too bad. You'll just have to wait.
Last edited by d1g1t on Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.