Guide: How to make your own High Exp

All posts discussing the game go here
Cardnumberisthis

Post by Cardnumberisthis »

It's really old and now it's new update the stats of every VIP and ultimate trainers are randomly changing then how I should train my darkclass normal type poke with +spe please someone help me and ultimate trainers giving 40k per battle and sometimes 50k and VIP giving 30k and sometimes 20k please help me

And they are too hard to battle and I'm losing easily please help me
Last edited by Cardnumberisthis on Sun May 03, 2020 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
dark_knight_gamer

hawzer

Post by hawzer »

Cardnumberisthis wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 8:10 am It's really old and now it's new update the stats of every VIP and ultimate trainers are randomly changing then how I should train my darkclass normal type poke with +spe please someone help me and ultimate trainers giving 40k per battle and sometimes 50k and VIP giving 30k and sometimes 20k please help me

And they are too hard to battle and I'm losing easily please help me
Try Phoebe VIP trainer. Use Light of Ruin for Sableye and Hyperspace Fury for the rest. Prepare some full restores just in case (Fake out flinching of Sableye can get annoying). 24k-36k per battle. Not the highest exp gain but you can get exp efficiently.
Last edited by hawzer on Sun May 03, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paarth121

Post by paarth121 »

Or u can battle silver in ultimate trainers
Copy the attacks of my first 2pokemon in my team and for the rest all u need is Pokemon knowledge
I love to trade
Pm me at⏬⏬⏬⏬
paarth121

ARROW2010

Post by ARROW2010 »

These calcs are really helpful. Especially the calc that made by Sir d1g1t, but it is stopped. Are you remaking it sir? Thanks.

Disregard. I saw the new/updated calc. Thanks.
Last edited by ARROW2010 on Thu May 07, 2020 10:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

rudrateja

Post by rudrateja »

all thanks to our friend rayourus ... thanks bro for sharing this trick it really helps

Cardnumberisthis

I had dark lickilicky +spe and gave him four attacks as explosion and it's not surviving infront ultimate trainers I battled all ultimate trainers in inverse mode and normal also then, please help me to gain exp
Last edited by d1g1t on Sun May 10, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dark_knight_gamer

hawzer

Post by hawzer »

Cardnumberisthis wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:11 pm I had dark lickilicky +spe and gave him four attacks as explosion and it's not surviving infront ultimate trainers I battled all ultimate trainers in inverse mode and normal also then, please help me to gain exp
You can consider alternatives such as VIP Trainer Phoebe. You can still continue with ultimate trainers if you wish but you might need additional pokes to assist in your training in case your licklicky gets 1 shot or faints.

The key to grinding exp is not necessarily training on the trainer that gives the highest exp but finding the most suitable trainer that works for you (e.g. Trainer that gives high enough exp and at the same time efficient).

Cardnumberisthis

I had zamazenta crowned shield +spe,i need to battle ultimate trainers whom should I battle for gaining experience of zamazenta crowned shield.
dark_knight_gamer

Bloody16

Post by Bloody16 »

thanks a lot for making this thread but i am not able to make exp
i dont know why
ign-as16
main acc-as16
storage acc-as16.

paarth121

Post by paarth121 »

Which trimer or gym gives highest exp??
I love to trade