Live Battle Bug Megathread

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
sapper-aditya

unable to do live battle

Post by sapper-aditya »

today my friend challenged me to a live battle i accepted the challenge and i choosed my pokemon then clicked " start battle " and we kept waiting for each others respond that means i i kept waiting for his respond but the next day he was waiting for my respond

AkaFZemdegs

Post by AkaFZemdegs »

Heya all!
I just was doin live battles and it started glitching one after another
again it keeps happening and people think i have quit live battle or something :D
RyKoz | HomeToPichus | moongeistbeam | PogiPichu

clarence13579

Post by clarence13579 »

Yeah me too

Jade_Malahkai

Post by Jade_Malahkai »

I also had this issue. We were both waiting for the other.

RichardRemulta

Post by RichardRemulta »

Every time I'm on a Live Battle, I cannot finish or even start the battle in other cases because it always comes to a point when the screen says "You have been waiting _____ (time) for your opponent to respond"... At first I thought my opponent just abandoned me or refreshed his page or something, but it just happens every time.... And just now I've been challenged and the same thing happened... Please fix this problem! Please!!! It's just devastating to be unable to do a Live Battle :(

Thanks

RichardRemulta

Post by RichardRemulta »

Same here..... Is this a bug?

AkaFZemdegs

Post by AkaFZemdegs »

Atleast read how old this post is before replying to it, also this is a bug, but as the live battle is under testing, IT WILL HAPPEN
RyKoz | HomeToPichus | moongeistbeam | PogiPichu

Tolga

Post by Tolga »

Did you ever try it with a trusted friend or someone ? Everytime i hear exact same problem, i go and test with friends, we are able to finish live battles usually o.O

Ketain

Post by Ketain »

Hello,
sometimes it's difficult to challenge someone on Live Battle, there are errors etc.
Regards, Ket.

RichardRemulta

Post by RichardRemulta »

Everytime I'm on a live battle with someone, I always end up waiting for a response!!! Please fix this if you can, please!!!!!!! :cry: