Live Battle Bug Megathread

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
Ketain

Post by Ketain »

Next bug - I played live battle with a friend of mine and it disappeared in the middle of battle, both me and him couldn't move/attack.

yousifwajdi

Post by yousifwajdi »

same thing here

yousifwajdi

Post by yousifwajdi »

there is bug with the live battle and happen after the new update and now it always says an error occurred please help :( :( :(

ReshicraftHD

Post by ReshicraftHD »

my friend and i are having a contest but in live battle sometimes we can't able to continue it a bug plz help us reshiram

Deathtime

Post by Deathtime »

Sir, When We Are Trying to do a live battle. it crashed every time
http://prntscr.com/9ava3s

also take 1 video here is the link https://youtu.be/5KrrIqP1U3c

solve the problem as fast as you can..

THANK YOU
~Sharingan

pokevarun2

Post by pokevarun2 »

Over the past few months I'm not able to have a complete live battle with anyone. It just stops suddenly in the middle and the waiting time disappears. Fix this. And I don't refresh

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Using this to merge multiple threads to help find common issues
Admin of DelugeRPG

pokevarun2

Post by pokevarun2 »

:evil:
OK... It's been a year since I had a complete battle... I tried in phone, laptop, computer... But it just won't allow me to finish the battle. The battle suddenly stops in the middle. PLESE FIX THIS!!

pokevarun2

Post by pokevarun2 »

Battle suddenly stops for both players in the middle

pokevarun2

Post by pokevarun2 »

Me and my neighbor have live battles frequently... But since past 2 days... When I attack or change pokes the battle suddenly stops.. That waiting clock disappears... To both of us... It's happening again after a month... We don't refresh also and we use WiFi... Please fix this issue for good.
Thank you