Live Battle Bug Megathread

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
Vcpedward1

Post by Vcpedward1 »

Guyss did the bug fixed or not?
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tittu

Post by Tittu »

why" ! " is there in this lb activity .... and when i click it .. it is loading .. but ... i am not able to see anything :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tittu

Post by Tittu »

check once :)

UsernameK1

Post by UsernameK1 »

I tried to battle my friend and my friend accepted it and it wouldn't let me battle him

Karthik88844

Post by Karthik88844 »

What do you mean?

YanyanHD

Post by YanyanHD »

Helppppppppppp me with this pls

ZedeadBlaze

Post by ZedeadBlaze »

Live battle does'nt stucks your opponent stops responding or playing or this might be because slow internet connection

CrimsonWrath

Post by CrimsonWrath »

Me and my friend albinoriser.He and I are best friends and just recently found out about this game this week, since he and I found that we played this. He and I decided to have a Live Battle. We started off simple, picking out pokemon and all that stuff, until he and I started. We were waiting for each other to finish, so I called him on Discord to see what was happening with our device. He said that he already started and picked out his Ash Greninja And then I told him that I started and chose my Shiny Clawitzer. We were wondering why he and I cant battle we only saw that we have been waiting for us for about a minute or so. We started to argue and cancel the match and then he started to find other pokemon. I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem. He used a phone and I used a Laptop.

P.S It's all fine now but I'm still wondering if any of you had the same thing. Also sorry for writing like that

P.S.S It happend again lol
Last edited by CrimsonWrath on Thu May 24, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Karthik88844

Post by Karthik88844 »

It happens with me also ,might be a bug .

zhenninja

Post by zhenninja »