Live Battle Bug Megathread

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
pokevarun2

Post by pokevarun2 »

OK it happens with others as well!

Despise

Post by Despise »

Hello there,

I've been using Live Battle a lot now, and sometimes in the middle of a battle the whole thing just disappears and only the "Notes" part of Live Battle is showing. I hope this will be fixed, it's really annoying, especially when the battle is almost ending. Thanks!

-Valkyrie-

Post by -Valkyrie- »

i feel you bro..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Valkyrie-

pokevarun2

Post by pokevarun2 »

same thing happening again... Live battle just stops in between for both players

pokevarun2

Post by pokevarun2 »

Again... Live battle stops in between...

JetInMoon

Post by JetInMoon »

While i was in live battle with eletricgamer114,we was talking in the chat,and the game thinked that eletricgamer114 don´t attacked,it was with a metallic mega metagross,he defeated almost all my pokemon,and that happened,i don´t remember what pokemon i was using,that is all

Shiny Mega Lucario

dragohunter

Post by dragohunter »

ya its really a big bug as whenever i am battling i just see that my opponent does not respond.i thought it while my opponent messaged me and told that i have quit !
:x
-- rules#sigtradeteam -- signature removed --

arjunas23012001

Post by arjunas23012001 »

The Live battle feature is not working at all!!
I faced this problem on 19th feb while trying to battle vidyavvl and the problem still persists. It shows the challenge and works fine till i accept it.
But then it doesnt move forward from "You have been waiting for..." page. Its the same situation when u send battle requests. You send the request and keep waiting for the other person to respond while the other person says in chat that he/she has accepted the challenge.
This problem has probably arised after gen 7 update because earlier it worked resonably fine. I might be wrong though-i dont play too many live battles.
Hope this prob gets solved very soon :)

RJRock

NithishB

Post by NithishB »

When I and my friend do Live Battle, 2/10 times even though both of us choose our moves, it still gets stuck at "You're waiting for your opponent....." screen for both of us.
Please try to solve this ASAP

Tittu

Post by Tittu »

When i click on lb ...... :lol: :lol: