User Awareness

You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Suggestions are not a popularity contest. Lots of people liking an idea has no bearing on whether it will be added.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
  • Threads older than one year are automatically deleted.
Josh_123

User Awareness

Post by Josh_123 »

User: Cafetariamoksi

I made a mistake to make a trade with this guy.

First of all, I want to trade my normal bagon with 3stats with 25m exp to a retro pokemon with also 3stats but when I check all the filter Att, Def, and Spe stats then type torchic pokemon it didn't worked like retro torchic pokemon pop up in the result but the 3stats is required to be filtered out again so it only show retro torchic and I don't know about that because I'm a beginner so basically its my mistake. After the trade happened I only thought that I made a mistake then I tried to talk to him in a nice way if can get it back of course I give him some like rare 2star but he opted me. So my point here is repair the search offer if we users filtered it out it should be filtered out not to filtered it out again. Also you can check his trade logs it actually happened.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I've moved this to the suggestions section since this looks like one.
Admin of DelugeRPG