[Fixed] About Getting Lunala (Full Moon) and Solgaleo (Radiant Sun)

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
Heodenings_Waltz

[Fixed] About Getting Lunala (Full Moon) and Solgaleo (Radiant Sun)

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

Hi Sir d1g1t, good day.

I would like to ask, how to get Lunala (Full Moon) and Solgaleo (Radiant Sun)? In their pokedex entry, they'll evolve from Cosmoem at level 70. Similar to other pokemon with different forme of evolution, do Cosmog and Cosmoem need to have snowflake icon in order to know it can evolve into Full Moon and Radiant Sun formes? If yes sir, I noticed that the note 'You may need this Pokemon with the Snowflake icon for it to evolve into one of it's evolutionary formes.' is missing in the pokedex entry of Cosmog and Cosmoem.

Thank you sir in advance.
Last edited by d1g1t on Sat May 06, 2023 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I've moved this to the bugs section as this was one. I'd forgotten these have pre-evos, so the snowflake formes were not generating. This should now be fixed. Along with the pokedex text.
Admin of DelugeRPG