got a message that I was using multiple tabs for playing the game

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
xerst

got a message that I was using multiple tabs for playing the game

Post by xerst »

Hi,

I just logged in and saw a warning message that I was 'cheating' and was using multiple tabs in playing the game. In this case, I was because I have to open the pokedex on the other tab to check which pokemon I need to capture/evolve which shouldn't be considered as cheating.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

You misunderstand. You are suspected of cheating. The only way to accidentally trigger our anti-cheat it is if you have multiple map or battle tabs open and play in a very specific way. So you have been asked to play in a single tab. You are not suspected of cheating because you have multiple tabs open. If the anti-cheat continues to trigger, you will be banned without any chance for appeals.

xerst

Post by xerst »

I see I may have opened multiple maps or maybe battle since when I'm battling I suddenly check other tabs like non-deluge tabs, then forgot i was already battling in another tab so I open another new tab out of habit.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I want to make it clear that the game does not detect if anyone has more than one tab open.
There is a very specific way in which someone might trigger the anti cheat due have the same page open on multiple tabs and constantly switching between them.
You are actually suspected of cheating. We are just trying to eliminate the small chance that you are triggering it accidentally.