If this is a scam

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
KeepIt

If this is a scam

Post by KeepIt »

Hi, may I know that I negotiated with someone that I would trade 150 pokemon with them (offer 100 on the pokemon I wanted to trade with him, 50 on another pokemon). Then, he only accept the other pokemon and declined the offer which I wanted to trade with him. This is considered a scam or is acceptable to occur in this game.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

That would be a scam, and game repeatedly warns you against 'splitting trades' into multiple offers. The game also does not let you proceed with the trade until you confirm that each accepted offer is separate and independent of other trades.

KeepIt

Post by KeepIt »

Would you help to release those pokemon that I get scammed if I provide evidence?

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

As a one time thing.

If you notice https://www.delugerpg.net/viewforum.php?f=28, I would ask you why you ignored all the times the game told you to stop, and why you believed it didn't apply to you.
Then I may ban the person and then tell you that you too may be banned if you split trades with anyone again.

KeepIt

Post by KeepIt »

If it were possible to increase the number of pokemon offered in the trade, would it prevent something like this from happening? There are many ways to prevent it besides making rules, maybe.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I can't protect people from themselves but there's always the suggestions forum https://www.delugerpg.net/viewforum.php?f=8
Last edited by d1g1t on Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.