Question about my username on DelugeRPG

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
Daxylitz

Question about my username on DelugeRPG

Post by Daxylitz »

So in March 2020, I made my account when my friend introduced me to the game. Me being really immature back then, I named my account "diaperpoo", thinking I wouldn't play the game often and that there would be an option to change my username, which was not the case for either scenario. I was wondering if it's possible to get my name manually changed to "Daxylitz", since the username I have on there is obviously not very appropriate, nor would I want to use an account with that name any longer. I have learned by now that I shouldn't name myself stuff like that, and this was a long while ago. I understand that I could be risking my account getting deleted because of this name, and I don't want to lose almost 3 years of progress because of poor judgment on my end when I was barely 14. Hope you can understand!
Last edited by Daxylitz on Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

It's been changed. Keep in mind this is not something I normally do.

I've only done it because of the reasoning and the lack of any logs on the account. Others should not try their luck.
Last edited by d1g1t on Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.