What is considered as High Exp?

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
23rdcloud

What is considered as High Exp?

Post by 23rdcloud »

Do you call 1 Million Exp as the minimum for High Exp? If it isn’t 1 Million Exp, do you consider 5 Million Exp as the starting point for High Exp? I want to battle against VIP Trainers for a few times in a secondary account because I want to grind a few coins such as the cost for GMax Challenge or Max Potions at PokeMart.

Username: 23rdsunblaze
Last edited by 23rdcloud on Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

And you're unable to find any pokemon below 1mil exp for this purpose?

23rdcloud

Post by 23rdcloud »

It’s not like that. I’m just asking so that I won’t reach high Exp and know my limitation.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

You shouldn't be grinding exp on secondary accounts anyway.
GMax Challenge is cheaper on accounts with few coins. Secondary accounts don't need to be GMaxing pokemon in the first place.
Simply leveling up low leveled pokemon is a fine and safe strategy to build up coins.
If you still need to do all this for vanity's sake, assume the 'high exp' is 200-300k so you won't have to worry about 'accidentally' reaching 1 or 5 mil.
The primary purpose of secondary accounts is to store pokemon. I do not encourage using them for other purposes.

23rdcloud

Post by 23rdcloud »

I see. Thanks for the info. However, I want to GMax a few certain Pokemon in a secondary account for the purpose of adding to my collection or storage.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Then the coin costs should be pretty low. Nothing that requires excessive exp grinding