Mega Pokemon Stats

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
KillerX-5

Mega Pokemon Stats

Post by KillerX-5 »

im sorry but i dont notice a big difference against major pokemons - my chrome mega khangaskhan ts only did 334 hp on a dark regigigas ts while it did 800 hp on my chrome mega khangaskhan ts....could you please show where it stats that mega pokemons have higher atk and def like legendaries??

Heodenings_Waltz

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

Check what ability of a Dark class pokemon has: https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/pokemon-class

Pokemon that are considered Mega or Legendary have slightly higher attack/defense.

KillerX-5

Post by KillerX-5 »

yeah but it has 50% critical rate hit , why didnt it work?
also could you please tell me where mega pokemons having higher atk def is stated?...like in the delugerpg faq page? forums? where?

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Now that you mention it, I appear to have announced that at some point and forgotten to implement it.

Should now be fixed and the info added at https://www.delugerpg.com/faq#megas along with the same boost now given to gmax pokemon.
Last edited by d1g1t on Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heodenings_Waltz

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

KillerX-5 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:25 pm yeah but it has 50% critical rate hit , why didnt it work?
50% higher chance does not mean it will always land a critical hit.
d1g1t wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:51 pm Now added at https://www.delugerpg.com/faq#megas
This is nice. I usually copy the message link of your answer on Discord regarding Mega pokes and I quote 'megas and legends have a slightly higher attack/defense' since I cannot find the information before in the game. Thanks for this reference, sir.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Looks like it wasn't actually applying to megas. I've since updated the post and the page linked earlier.

KillerX-5

Post by KillerX-5 »

thank u sir and Heodenings_Waltz....also so all this while , mega pokemons didnt have a boost but they were said to have one , or sir you just forgot to mention it in faq page?

also while battling in user battles , since it is computer battle - is the opponent pokemons' atk def increased or smth cause usually while live battle the same user , i can easily beat them but in user battle it is comparitively harder
Last edited by KillerX-5 on Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.