Accounts

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
yukihir0

Accounts

Post by yukihir0 »

As this account has more than 10,000 Battle Wins, this account is not allowed to be shared by more than one person or transferred to any other person. If for any reason you need to mark this account as secondary, MAKE A POST ON THE FORUMS asking the Admin to mark it.
About this, for example an Admin approved to mark your main account (with 10k+ Battle Wins) as secondary account, can you use other account to be your new main account? Or is it illegal? To be honest, I'm confused about this.

Thanks for answering in advance.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Make a forum post with the details, and I would move over your battles with respect to the battle limit (not the one visible to others, or used for points).
It's already a thing and prevents one from showing up in the newcomers leaderboards.
Last edited by d1g1t on Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

yukihir0

Post by yukihir0 »

Uh what do you mean about this? Move over the battles? Also my account doesnt have 10k battle wins yet. Im just asking for future reference so that i know what to do if i hit 10k+ battle wins.

So is it illegal to make/use other account if youre main account (with 10k+ battle wins) was marked as secondary (approved by an admin)?
Last edited by yukihir0 on Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

If you have an accounts with lots of battles, the game doesn't let you mark it as secondary. So if you, for some reason, decide to change accounts, you need to make a thread asking me to mark it, with the details like the usernames. You don't need to worry about anything else.

As for your other question, I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you having the same confusion as the person in https://www.delugerpg.net/viewtopic.php?t=27597?
Last edited by d1g1t on Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

yukihir0

Post by yukihir0 »

I mean, since your main account was now marked as a secondary, you cant grind for exp/coins on it right? So can I grind in the new account since it will be my new main account?

Like this post.
https://www.delugerpg.net/viewtopic.php?t=27566
Last edited by yukihir0 on Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Again, this only applies if you are deciding to switch accounts. If that is what you are wishing to do, why wait to reach 10k? why confuse yourself with all this?

yukihir0

Post by yukihir0 »

Well, I'm just asking this for reference. So that I know what to do if i ever decided to switch accounts. But anyway, thanks for the response.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

In the future, only make such threads for rules you have confusions with by specifying the rule from the rules page. Not for a notice visible to someone else in their account. It's a simple notice reminding people they cannot share or transfer the account and what they should do if they want to mark that account as secondary. It is visible for every account with greater than 10k battles. There is nothing there to seek clarifications.

yukihir0

Post by yukihir0 »

Got it. Thank you.