stat fuser (I saw an idea like this but mine is complicated enough to put on here)

You may not receive any response from the admin.
Note that the game is not being actively developed for quite sometime now. Any updates will be few and far in between.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • You may never receive a response from the admin if you post here.
  • Your suggestion may never be implemented.
  • Do not message the admin about your suggestion or thread.
  • Suggestions are not a popularity contest. Lots of people liking an idea has no bearing on whether it will be added.
  • Post in this section only if you understand the above.
  • Threads older than one year are automatically deleted.
Raysofdoom716

stat fuser (I saw an idea like this but mine is complicated enough to put on here)

Post by Raysofdoom716 »

so lets say you have a chrome tauros with 25m xp and +spe, then you catch a chrome tauros with +atk, and wish for a +atkspe chrome tauros, with a stat fuser, you can pay 50k coins to use it, higher/lower value depending on class/stats to fuse, but the two pokes will be fused together, and you get atkspe chrome tauros, but you can use the fuser once every 24 hours. xp formula: (xp of 1st poke+xp of 2nd poke)/2
Chrome Tauros, 25000000, spe
+
Chrome Tauros, 10000, atk
=
Chrome Tauros, 12505000, atkspe

pros:
you can get ds pokes easier
you dont have to trade pokemon you dont really wanna trade to get it because we all know
it will clean some xp off of the website

cons:
not much trading happening between players

for balance:
you cant make ts pokes from this
you have to pay pokecoins
24hour cooldown
can only be used on primary accounts
see the xp formula as a complentary for the upcoming trade tax

justinbieber2005

Post by justinbieber2005 »

What if it was retro rare legend? It would be easy to get retro ds legends and their value will be decreased

Raysofdoom716

Post by Raysofdoom716 »

justinbieber2005 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:22 am What if it was retro rare legend? It would be easy to get retro ds legends and their value will be decreased
option 1: Thats what the pokecoin cost increase is for, if it was like combining retro legend with atk and a retro legend with spe (same species), have the cost be 25m pokecoins

option 2: have the resulting pokemon out of the stat fuser be untradeable similarly to gmax and event pokes
Last edited by Raysofdoom716 on Sun May 07, 2023 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.