Evolution Levles

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
sk8boardpikachu

Evolution Levles

Post by sk8boardpikachu »

I did a search and read through the FAQ so sorry If I missed something. Are the levles for evolvingg different here than the games? I got my team to almost levle 30 and Evolve isn't an option yet

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

If there's no evolve button on the 'Your Pokemon' page, that specific pokemon will not evolve any further. Since you've not mentioned what the pokemon is, I'm going to assume what you're looking for is a specific forme and needs a pre-evolution pokemon with the snowflake icon to evolve.

sk8boardpikachu

It's my starter, totodile, who doesn't need a stone or spisific item. I was wondering if they have to be levle 100 to evolve on here since the "evolve pokemon" hasn't worked on him or another pokemon I got past levle 20

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

You don't see an evolve button next to it on the 'Your Team' or 'Your Pokemon' page?

The pokemon will not try to evolve on their own after every battle like they do in the video games.
Last edited by d1g1t on Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

sk8boardpikachu

I tried on the pokemon page but the "evolve" link doesn't work and it has a red x, does this mean they evolve at a higher levle than in the games? sorry for the confusion and thank you

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

A screenshot would help at this point. You can upload the screenshot to a site like imgur.com and post the link here.