Forgot my forum password

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
Iamharshit

Forgot my forum password

Post by Iamharshit »

Hi sir I forgot my old forum password. It’s if it “iamgreat”. It was in the mode “remember me” so I never had a look at it again. I forgot what email I linked it with too. Now this is my new account and I just wanted to ask if it’s any problem to have this account while I had another forum account previously. Hope for the reply sir

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

It's a gmail that starts with a 'p'. If you end up not recovering the old account and decide to use this one, do not make any posts in the trading subforum for the next 48 hours.
If you recover the old one, never log into this one again.

Iamharshit

Post by Iamharshit »

d1g1t wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:48 pm It's a gmail that starts with a 'p'. If you end up not recovering the old account and decide to use this one, do not make any posts in the trading subforum for the next 48 hours.
If you recover the old one, never log into this one again.
Yeah thx sir I remembered the email and I recovered my account. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will never login to this account again unless I lose my account somehow again. Once again thanks for the help sir