Total of exps

All posts discussing the game go here
Lanrebss1

Total of exps

Post by Lanrebss1 »

https://imgur.com/a/X3Cdw2q

Hey admins,moderatos,developers

Im kindly asking to put a total exp counter when offering a pokemons

Because everytime i offer i accidentally clicking the 5m-25m exps instead of legends or non legends and i can't even notice them because my offer is too many for example so i will reoffer again i hate when this happened.

Sadmalone

Post by Sadmalone »

I think that the "total exp counter" you're asking is available even before. There were a message box that will appear or pop up after you clicked the "Offer Selected Pokemon" that inlcudes the Pokemon Name, Level and it's Experience, also the total exp you're about to offer. Meaning, you can review the pokes you're about to offer before confirming it.

Heodenings_Waltz

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

Lanrebss1 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:06 am Because everytime i offer i accidentally clicking the 5m-25m exps instead of legends or non legends and i can't even notice them because my offer is too many for example so i will reoffer again i hate when this happened.
Before clicking the 'Agree and Confirm Offer' button in the Confirmation box, sort the Exp either ascending/descending order. Just click the up and down arrow right side of the Exp. Remove the offer by clicking the 'x' to the specific pokemon. In that way, you can double check your offer and edit it if necessary.
Heodenings_Waltz StorageOfHeodenings_Waltz

Lanrebss1

Post by Lanrebss1 »

Thanks for help guys