email problem in reset password

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
ohmyshin

email problem in reset password

Post by ohmyshin »

i tried to reset my password but i havent receive any email regarding to my request to reset my password in my gmail, can i ask help from deluge rpg staffs for help? thanks and have a good day.
the nickname of my account that i cant open is "converse"
Last edited by ohmyshin on Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Have you checked the spam/junk folders?

ohmyshin

Post by ohmyshin »

yes and i recieved nothing i swear.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

You can try again at a later time. It's the very same process that sends you your forum verification email. And the mails appear to be going through fine.

In the future, please only make a forum thread. Do not send me emails unless your issue prevents you from using your forum account. I'll only be replying here from now.

ohmyshin

Post by ohmyshin »

My email that i link to my account cant recieve the email.
and i tried so many times since i post it here and theres no email even on spam and trash. there is no email.
i hope there is other way to reset my password coz the normal way is not working for me.
please help me and and thank you in advance i hope we can find solution on this.

Sincerely,
ohmyshin

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

ohmyshin wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:12 pm My email that i link to my account cant recieve the email.
I'm not sure what you mean by "can't receive email".
Gmail does not have different rules for different accounts. You seem to be receiving mails fine on the gmail you created your forum account with. Have your blocked deluge in your gmail account that is affected?

ohmyshin

Post by ohmyshin »

id like to thank d1g1t coz now i can access my account

as for my issue for my account, i think this is an isolated case because i tried to recover my main account(ohmyshin) and it works fine, im receiving email for recovery fine

but for this secondary account looks like isolated case, all email i sent through reset password on game doesnt get through my mail.

im so thankful for all people who is working hard for this game especially d1g1t, you've earn my gratitude and respect.

Thankfully,
ohmyshin

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Glad it worked.