About clan

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
Pandu

About clan

Post by Pandu »

Can we keep the same clan name which was existing before. Actually I want to keep my clan name only but due to some reasons Ihad closed it so I am willing to start again. So i want to know that can I continue with the same name or should I keep a new name to it. Thank you
Last edited by Pandu on Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I've unlocked it. You can continue using the same if you wish. If you want to start a new thread, close it again and make a new one.

Pandu

Post by Pandu »

Thanks for unlocking it but I want to make a new one as some members are offline. So I want to make a new one. And I want to ask a favor that can I message some people who were in that clan to join again. I will not message all. I will message only that members who helped me a lot in clan and who gave their full efforts to clan. If no I will not message. And thank you for allowing to keep same name again. And I will start on 25-09-2022 not now.
Last edited by Pandu on Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Do not do that. Unless they have specifically consented to this. One or two people is fine.
Last edited by d1g1t on Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pandu

Post by Pandu »

Ok thanks