Paying for Unban

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
DontWannaBeNoob

Paying for Unban

Post by DontWannaBeNoob »

hi I would just like to ask some question regarding the patreon support if ever I get a one time subs for the 10 dollar could I request to change my benefits for a ban removal? coz before I get ban I was planning to subs for a month to help the game maker and to especially to not be pestered by the ads while I'm grinding exp but I get banned and there's no use on getting one subs coz the only reason for that is to make it easier for me to grind, so I'm asking if its possible to change the benefits and please don't be offended and think that I'm bribing you or anything. I'm just curious if its possible to change the benefits of it, hope to be answered soon, thankyou!
Last edited by d1g1t on Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Patrons will be banned for breaking the same rules as non-patrons. And they have been.