how to recover ban account

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
DontWannaBeNoob

how to recover ban account

Post by DontWannaBeNoob »

is there no way to recover my ban account?
Last edited by DontWannaBeNoob on Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

43il4

Post by 43il4 »

DontWannaBeNoob wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:37 am is there no wway to recover my ban account?
Bro the only way to do that is to make a post in ban appeals section of the forums which you did and it is stated in the rules that no bans will be lifted for selling Pokemon

DontWannaBeNoob

Post by DontWannaBeNoob »

43il4 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:42 am
DontWannaBeNoob wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:37 am is there no wway to recover my ban account?
Bro the only way to do that is to make a post in ban appeals section of the forums which you did and it is stated in the rules that no bans will be lifted for selling Pokemon
Its so regretting I put much effort in that account only to be ban because I thought I'm being friendly but that friendliness will lead to my account getting banned. now I'm left blaming myself I shouldn't have entertain people like him