Public logs

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
Ash_is_here

Public logs

Post by Ash_is_here »

How do you use Public logs as evidence of rule-breaking?

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

What are you trying to achieve?

Ash_is_here

Post by Ash_is_here »

In one of your posts, in Report Users Forum, you mentioned that you can use Public Logs to provide proof of someone not marking their account as secondary. I want to understand how that will prove the person not marking their account as secondary.

(I want to know because if I do find someone breaking that rule, and when I report them, I'll be able to provide more proof with the Public Logs page.)

The link to the post where you mentioned about using Public Logs as evidence: https://www.delugerpg.net/viewtopic.php?t=26688

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

If you follow the link in that post, you can see that the person was exp training on a secondary account that wasn't marked.

You're not going to come across rule breaking randomly when looking at those logs. You need additional context.