How to trade?

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
pokelover1

How to trade?

Post by pokelover1 »

hey, i'm new here. so, i was wondering if someone could tell me the ropes on how to trade pokemon.
Last edited by d1g1t on Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

If you want to trade a pokemon away from your account, you would go on the Your Pokemon page under Pokemon and click trade. That puts the pokemon into a pool that people can look up. You can check your trade page to see any offers that have been made on your trades and choose to accept or decline them.

To search in that pool of pokemon that are already up for trade, you use the Search and Offer page under Trade. Enter the pokemon you are looking for and it will list pokemon that are up for trade. To make an offer, you would click offer and choose one or more of your pokemon that you would like to give in exchange. And then you wait for the owner of that pokemon to either accept or decline your offer.

If you are familiar with how trading works in traditional pokemon games and prefer that, you can use QuickTrade. You can find a guide at https://www.delugerpg.net/viewtopic.php?t=347
Last edited by d1g1t on Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.