My friend giving his account

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
Tuff

My friend giving his account

Post by Tuff »

Greetings respected admin,

My friend is quitting this game and he is asking me to use his account and said take all your pokemons back if you want, i already have 2 strorage accounts, and i am waiting for 1 of them to be deleted over time. I won't use his account after that, if i do take the pokemons back. So can i use his account or not? i don't know if i can do this so just needed your answer.

Thanks
Tuff

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

What does 'take pokemon back' mean here? and please mention usernames when asking such questions. My answer will be very different if all the accounts mentioned have 2-3 pokemon in them.

Tuff

Post by Tuff »

Yes so, before April I gave away my pokemons to him because I thought he would continue this game further. Now he asked me to take his account and if you don't want the account then atleast take your pokemons back
My username is Tuff
And my friend's username is Frozingfire
Last edited by Tuff on Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

As far as the game is concerned there is no concept of lending pokemon.
I've perm marked their account, do with it what you like.
Just remember that if they come back and claim you stole them, your IP address is going to be all over their account, and you would be in trouble.
Ideally they would make all the offers without you ever logging into their account and send messages to each other outlining the same.
Last edited by d1g1t on Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tuff

Post by Tuff »

Ok sir I'll ask him to login and offer, thanks for your time
Have a great day ahead! :D
Last edited by Tuff on Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.