Account marked as secondary by admin

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
-mystic_ruler-

Account marked as secondary by admin

Post by -mystic_ruler- »

Hello admin,
Can I know why I'm receiving the pokemon exp halved?
It is saying that my account might be a shared or bypassing the limit...I want to clear you that Aggressive_Ruler has quit and offered all his pokemons to me today. I was training exp for Dialga pokemon then i saw a red notice on the top after the battle.
Also his account is marked as secondary, why? It is not my account, I'm playing this game after a long time so i wanted to start with new account, i have also read the rules, i thought of asking for my old account from aggressive_ruler but it is with so i cannot use it that's why i created new account to play again.

My ign: __Eternal-Monarch__

Please ignore my duplicate post in Other forum channel, sorry.
Last edited by d1g1t on Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I've marked your account as secondary since you've been handed a ridiculous number of pokemon from another player.
This would put you in the leaderboards for not doing anything in particular. Perhaps wait until you no longer qualify for new comers leaderboards until you unmark your account.

Seems only fair to others who don't inherit 10k pokes. You're still getting to keep those pokes.
Last edited by d1g1t on Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-mystic_ruler-

Post by -mystic_ruler- »

Oh i see, okay i have no problem with the rankings.
It's my own account and I'm the Owner, You can mark it as secondary but please do anything about the exp which I'm receiving as halved, thank you. If you say that i need to wait till I'm out from new comers then it is unfair because what should i do till then since it is not merged or spare account of others? I want to make some exp on few pokemons... Please find me any solution for this.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Now I'm seeing that your 'old account' -Mystic_ruler- was being used by this Aggressive_Ruler since it has received the same warning on the same date.

This account also has 80k battles which you're both now abandoning for a new account that does not get half exp.
This makes it at least 3 accounts the two of you have abandoned that have significant amount of battles.

There have been previously issues with all the 'ruler/rulerz' accounts that arose from multiple people sharing accounts. It's one of the factors why there are rules as restrictions on sharing large accounts.

Inheriting pokemon/accounts from each other sounds like a way to get around this rule and grind exp in an account without penalty.
So my suggestion to you two is that you only play from accounts that are marked as secondary from now on. Unless you two want to start completely fresh, I will lock away your current accounts and you can play without inheriting from each other.

EDIT:
Seeing what your friend has had to say on discord, I'm going to allow you to take back control of your old -Mystic_ruler- account this once (Because it has a lot of battles). Talk to your friend. You can move your pokemon there. I will remove the secondary marking from it in a few days. You can grind exp on that account only. The one you are currently using, leave it marked as secondary.
Last edited by d1g1t on Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-mystic_ruler-

Post by -mystic_ruler- »

Okay, it is good to hear that I can use my old account :)
When will you remove the secondary mark from my old account?
Idk what he said, i will check the discord. Thank you!
He said he will even offer all his spare legends so can i take them too? i will keep them in my secondary account "__Eternal-Monarch__" , is it okay to take his spare legends? because they are not ts....and he doesn't wants to play.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

They can give you whatever pokemon they want. Once they give you the old account, you cannot transfer it to or share it with anyone else.

If aggressive_ruler decides to come back at any point, they can make a post asking for their secondary marking to be removed. But they cannot get back pokemon from you. This cycle of quitting and coming back and inheriting has to end here. And they cannot start a new main account.

As for when the secondary marking will be removed, you can remove it after 15 days. Two weeks of half exp is your cost for getting 10k pokemon for free.

-mystic_ruler-

Post by -mystic_ruler- »

Okay sir, thank you.