Ban Appeals Policy As Of May 2022

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the ban.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making your appeal.
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Ban Appeals Policy As Of May 2022

Post by d1g1t »

I've decided I will no longer be providing long and detailed replies to people's appeals just because people write a very long appeal. Reading this post in it's entirety should address most of the points people try to make in their long appeals.

This means you can waste your time writing very long appeals and I will read it, but I will ignore any arguments that are already addressed here.

The Basics -
  • Do not ask why you're banned. Check the message displayed when you attempt to log into the banned account or try to view that profile.
  • I do not remove bans because you're sorry, or because you want another chance, so please don't let that be the basis of your appeal.
  • Bans will not be removed because you didn't know the rules/you didn't understand the rules/you do not understand English and/or use a translator.
  • Bans will not be removed because you didn't receive a warning for it. Warnings are given only when appropriate (When I believe the offense is relatively minor/or the specific rule isn't very obvious)
  • Bans are not personal.
  • Bans are not made because you're a bad person.
  • Bans are not judgements on your personality or what kind of person you are.
  • I have not banned your account because I'm a better or morally superior person.
  • Bans will not be removed because you're a good person/you've helped other users.
  • You are responsible for everyone you allow to use your account.
  • You are responsible for keeping the password of your account strong and secure.
  • Bans will not be removed for the sole reason that you have been truthful in your appeal. But it will certainly help.
  • Bans made for scamming/suspicious activity/cheating/inappropriate behaviour will not be removed.
  • Do not appeal a ban that has been made because your account was 'hacked'. Such accounts will not be recovered.
---
When making your appeal...
  • Write your best arguments/excuses in your very first post
    -- I do not want them provided across many posts like tv episodes. So take your time before making that post. There is no reason to hurry your appeal. If you have a short temper, make sure you're calm before you post.
  • Do not beg or plead
    -- This will not help your appeal in any positive way.
  • Do not lie
    -- I will no longer be wasting time going back and forth trying to make you tell the truth. I will point out the lie and close the thread, even if there was a chance of the ban being removed.
  • If you are asked a question for which you think you should lie, it is probably a trick question to catch you lying.
    -- Don't fall for it.
  • Don't write about things that have nothing to do with your ban.
    -- If you're banned for scamming, writing that you have never been rude to anyone isn't really helping.
  • Do not make personal attacks against whoever reported you.
    -- Your appeal will be denied.
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue May 03, 2022 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG