Bans relating to buying/selling/suspicious trades

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the ban.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making your appeal.
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Bans relating to buying/selling/suspicious trades

Post by d1g1t »

It has been more than 4 months since the rule asking to document high profile trades was added (high profile = pokemon with three stats + pokemon with more than 10mil exp).

Documenting here means you will message the other person exactly what you are trading and what you are receiving in exchange for that. If you are making an unfair trade, you will explain why to the other person.
Note that 'giveaway events' of such pokemon on facebook is not accepted as a valid explanation.

If there is any reason to suspect your account of having bought or sold pokemon and there is no satisfactory documentation of your unfair trades, your accounts may be banned without any chance of an appeal.
Especially when your 'suspicious trades' are with other people who have the exact same issue in their trade logs.

If you find this unacceptable, stop making unfair trades that you cannot properly document and provide an explanation for. And use the forums or community chat discord for any giveaways of such pokemon.

A special reminder because sellers do this quite often -
If you wish to swear at me/insult me/call me a racist/or make any other baseless allegation, please do all of it in a single post. I will allow it to stay up provided it is appropriate for this space. But if you split it into multiple separate posts after your thread is closed, I will simply be banning your forum account without letting any of the additional posts through. So, if your goal is to publicly humiliate me for your ban, do it in a single final post.
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG