Main account marked as secondary

All posts discussing the game go here
Thisuserneedsleep

Main account marked as secondary

Post by Thisuserneedsleep »

Good day Sir D1g1t!

My ign is "Shin." i noticed recently that my said account which is my Main account is marked as Secondary by the Administration. May i humbly ask why is it marked as secondary? and if i may unmark it.
I hope for your kind response, Sir!
Thank you and take care

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Please list out all accounts you've used. And all accounts you share with other users. And all accounts you're using without marking. And all accounts of yours that have more than 10k battles.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Thisuserneedsleep

Sorry for the late reply Sir. These are my accounts

Shin. (main)
Arkanghel. (sniping account)
Tuleleng ( old sniping account)
Xueii (account i use for collection)
Tebteb (trading account)
Poseidon. (account i can access)

Shin., Tuleleng and Tebteb all have more than 10k battles. And all are marked as secondary

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

And what is a 'sniping' account?
What does 'account I can access' mean?
Explain https://www.delugerpg.com/logs/trade/user/17113407
And why have you not mentioned 'Shanks' and everything linked to that?
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Thisuserneedsleep

Regarding Senpaii Sir i only logged in to it because the former owner is my friend, and he said i can Inherit his pokemon since he is quitting the game. I received it because i thought it is okay since it was only given to me.

about Shanks sir i gave it to my Friend who returned playing the game because it was just my extra account and i'm not using it anymore.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

The rest were not optional questions. Please answer those too.

Since you've had accounts previously banned for suspicious trades with jclzabat, and I seem to have missed the 'Shin.' account in that round of bans, why have you not documented your trades since that period? Why should you get additional warnings for what you should have been doing on your own?

And are all these 'friends' people you met on facebook groups that are frequently used to buy and sell pokes/accounts in this game?

To avoid your complicated answers, perhaps it would be more helpful if you listed every single account you have logged into that you did not create and any accounts created by you that other people have logged into?
Admin of DelugeRPG

Thisuserneedsleep

d1g1t wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:37 am The rest were not optional questions. Please answer those too.
Sir 'sniping account' is an account i use to trade with fellow players i find when i roam the maps.
and Regarding 'Poseidon.', it is not my account sir. I can open it because the Owner gave me access to his account.
d1g1t wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:37 am

To avoid your complicated answers, perhaps it would be more helpful if you listed every single account you have logged into that you did not create and any accounts created by you that other people have logged into?
Accounts i created that other players have logged into are
Shin.
Shanks

and Accounts i have logged into that i did not create
are

Poseidon.
Senpaii
Last edited by Thisuserneedsleep on Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Any reason you're purposely skipping questions each time?
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Thisuserneedsleep

d1g1t wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:37 am The rest were not optional questions. Please answer those too.
my bad Sir. I was having a hard time trying to understand which question i must answer. I thought i only needed to answer this and the last paragraph
Since you've had accounts previously banned for suspicious trades with jclzabat, and I seem to have missed the 'Shin.' account in that round of bans, why have you not documented your trades since that period? Why should you get additional warnings for what you should have been doing on your own?
I did not know i needed to document my trades since that period Sir because after my account got banned, i took a break from playing the game.

And are all these 'friends' people you met on facebook groups that are frequently used to buy and sell pokes/accounts in this game?
No sir, i knew them for a long time now and i met them on a Facebook group where buying and selling pokes/accounts are prohibited .
Last edited by Thisuserneedsleep on Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Right. Make a post on all your deluge related groups telling them about the need to document all their exp and TS trades. And perhaps along with them you too should take some time to read the rules.
You can point them to this post if you need to. Tell them to post the same to all their groups if it isn't already posted there.

Soon I may consider directly banning, without appeals, anyone suspected/reported for buying/selling that does not have such trades properly documented. Especially people who appear to have an external network for such trades (such as facebook groups/chats). Whenever I have investigated such people. they pretend to be the most generous people in their ban appeals, and when I check their in-game messages, they're just ripping off new users.

As for the documenting, it has been a rule for 4 months now. You people on facebook have ignored it long enough.

All that said, I've removed the permanent secondary account marking on your account. You can unmark it after two weeks.
Admin of DelugeRPG