Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
- Please create a separate thread of each bug
- Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
- If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
- Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
- Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
- Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
- Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
- Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:15 am
The "More Info" button's tooltip has a custom design in "Your Team" page. Note that it does not have the custom design in "Your Pokemon" page. In addition, the tooltip behaves differently in both pages.
I believe a tooltip should display some text when the mouse enters the bounds of an element. Text should disappear after a short amount of time or when the mouse exits the element's bounds. The tooltip behaves correctly like this in "Your Pokemon" page. In "Your Team" page, it behaves like an on/off switch, where clicking the button changes whether the tooltip displays on screen or not.
- Update "Your Pokemon" page to use the custom design of the "More Info" tooltip. The custom design looks great.
- Fix the custom design to behave correctly like a tooltip.
Following forum rules, this occurred on the desktop version. Device is a Windows laptop on Google Chrome.
Last edited by d1g1t
on Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.