[Fixed] Pokemon's Pokedex Info Displays Previous Evolution After Evolving Pokemon

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
DarkmoonNight

[Fixed] Pokemon's Pokedex Info Displays Previous Evolution After Evolving Pokemon

Post by DarkmoonNight »

To the developer(s), this might be a very minor bug. It may not be high on your to-do list of bugs to fix.

Basically, what happened was I evolved my starter pokemon, Bulbasaur, to Ivysaur. Then, I decided to check out the pokedex info by clicking the "More Info" button. I expected to see Ivysaur but the pokemon displayed was Bulbasaur. Note that the url link of the "More Info" button directs to Bulbasaur. After refreshing the Pokemon/Team page and clicking the "More Info" button again, the pokemon being displayed was Ivysaur, which is correct. The url link also correctly directs to Ivysaur. Refreshing or revisiting the Pokemon/Team page resolves this issue.

Following forum rules, this issue occurred on the desktop version. Device is a Windows laptop on Google Chrome.

To Reproduce:
  1. Find any pokemon that you can evolve then evolve it.
  2. Click the "More Info" button to see the pokemon's pokedex info. The url link of this button directs to the previous evolution of the pokemon.
  3. The pokemon being displayed will be the previous evolution of the pokemon you just evolved.
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Thanks. This should be mostly fixed now. If I've missed any page, feel free to report that too.
Admin of DelugeRPG

DarkmoonNight

Post by DarkmoonNight »

Looks great. Bug is fixed.