[Fixed] Loss of points without any change in pokemons

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
TonnyStar

[Fixed] Loss of points without any change in pokemons

Post by TonnyStar »

Hello sir, good day.

Approximately 2 hours ago I've logged in and played for a couple of minutes, now when I logged in and checked my profile, I noticed that my points where dropped by 2,000 (currently 49,900 points; before it was 51,900 points). I'm sure that I didn't spend my exp neither traded my pokemons. I would like to clarify whether it's a bug?

My trainer rank was approximately #49 but it drastically dropped to #61. Here is the screenshot - https://imgur.com/a/Iwhh5aF

Please do look into it.

Hoping for your consideration.

Thank you and have nice day :)
Last edited by d1g1t on Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

https://www.delugerpg.com/faq#points

Any reason for not mentioning the affected username and hiding it from your screenshot?
Last edited by d1g1t on Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

TonnyStar

Post by TonnyStar »

No, I just forgot to mention in my post and I intentionally did not hid in screenshot. I would like to specify only the part which is necessary so that there will be much focus on it. My username is TonnyStar

Sorry, I couldn't find the reason in the link which you've posted. Could you please explain it?

If you are considering 'age of pokemon', I guess it won't have a drastic affect on points

I didn't receive any account warning (if it was your intention)

Thank you sir, waiting for your reply :)
Last edited by TonnyStar on Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

TonnyStar wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:38 pm ... I would like to specify only the part which is necessary so that there will be much focus on it...
Unless you also have a screenshot of the same section from before the claimed loss of points, a screenshot your login logs (with the IPs hidden) would have been more convincing. But sadly they don't contain any info on your total pokemon or average exp.

Keep in mind it's not only your own actions that affect your points when you're logged in.
Other people's actions, such as accepting or declining your trades will change the factors that affect your points regardless of whether you're logged in or not.
Last edited by d1g1t on Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

TonnyStar

Post by TonnyStar »

I don't have the screenshot of before the loss of points (profile) because I never expected there will be this issue.

Although I've these screenshots of login logs - https://imgur.com/a/zyMqasL

These are multiple photos because I've done some quicktrade posting in between the loss of points (the quicktrade pokemons are not from my box, they are just from my trades )

Please do look into the screenshots and let me know the solution.

As you've said, "accepting or declining your trades will change the factors that affect your points "

I agree with the above statement but I've clearly mentioned that i didn't trade/receive pokemons in between the loss of points neither offered on some pokemon.

Thank you sir, waiting for your reply :)
Last edited by TonnyStar on Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

You can see just the logins if you click the login tab. And you're not being blamed for not having 'before' screenshots. I was just saying we don't have that info.
We cannot use the 'after' info and say it was the same as the 'before' one.

As I stated earlier, the login logs do not show everything that is factored into the points (because that is not it's purpose). Any changes caused by your QuickTrade add/removal is not visible there.

You did do a lot of things in that half hour. Not everything appears in your account logs.
In your logs you put 6 pokemon into QuickTrade during that time. One level 100 and the remaining around level 50 and above.
Your total exp doesn't change by exactly that amount. Your unique count doesn't change at all. So clearly there was other unlogged addition/removal/moving of pokemon within the account.
Even if they came from your trades, There still is a difference that isn't accounted for in the account logs.
Maybe you caught stuff, or added/removed non-uniques from trades/offers. I don't know.

Nothing relating to points calculation has changed in a long time. If this was a bug, it would affect everyone or some people some of the time. It's highly unlikely it would affect only you every single time after a certain point.
I could waste a lot of time manually calculating your points now and I would get the same number that the game shows you. That would mean, even if there is a 'bug', it's the old points that was 'bugged' and it has been fixed on it's own.
That still wouldn't explain the mystery you're trying to solve. Because we don't have a 'before' data. Whatever factor affected your points, is still there. Or your points would have snapped back to the old number.

If we still want to believe that absolutely nothing changed and there is a bug, it would still be the old points that were bugged since the current one reflects your game data.
Last edited by d1g1t on Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

TonnyStar

Post by TonnyStar »

Yes, your right. I've removed an offer of non-uniques. I usually gather g-maxable pokemons and offer it to my trades of secondary accounts and remove it once I complete g-maxing a set of pokemon. For example:- yesterday I've completed g-maxing all the classes of gengar so I've removed the offer of kingler to do g-max.
I don't think this might be the reason which has affected my points because I'm doing it since past 1 month and I've never experienced such issue.
I'm not putting those pokemons in my trade because I get many offers on them which is disappointing me.

"That would mean, even if there is a 'bug', it's the old points that was 'bugged' and it has been fixed on it's own."

I wouldn't agree with the above statement; sorry.

Edit:- I got my points back after I remove my quick trade pokemons (suggested by one of my friend who has faced the similar issue)

I guess it's definitely a bug.

Thank you sir :)
Last edited by TonnyStar on Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

TonnyStar wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:41 am ...
Edit:- I got my points back after I remove my quick trade pokemons (suggested by one of my friend who has faced the similar issue)

I guess it's definitely a bug.

Thank you sir :)
Turns out you were kind of right. There was a bug but not the way you thought it was.

The FAQ link I posted earlier states
There are bonuses for having good quality quick trades, and penalties for receiving an account warning in the past 30 days.
But the bonus was being applied for people who did not have any QuickTrades (wrongly) and to those who had A+ graded ones (correctly)
When you added a QuickTrade graded 'A', you dropped out of both these groups and lost that bonus.

When this is fixed, I'm afraid your points will go back to the one you were unhappy with, unless you create a QuickTrade graded A+. That will again disappear if someone offers on it.
Admin of DelugeRPG

TonnyStar

Post by TonnyStar »

I've understood

thanks sir, it's alright :)

TonnyStar

Post by TonnyStar »

I'm facing the loss of points again though I didn't put any quicktrades :( may I know what's wrong with it, again?