Trainer Battle restarts randomly when training High Exp

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
Yadabunny

Trainer Battle restarts randomly when training High Exp

Post by Yadabunny »

I have a issue in battles

While i am battling with vip traniers the page gets refreshed automatically and going to tranier challenge page this is happening continues please do something

Ign:- sathvik1520
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tapu_Kingdom

Post by Tapu_Kingdom »

Even with me
Every 2 min

Kingkong

Post by Kingkong »

Yes it is happening I don't know why

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Read the troubleshooting page / try with a different browser with extensions disabled.
Absolutely nothing has changed with respect to battles in many months.
Admin of DelugeRPG

Kingkong

Post by Kingkong »

d1g1t wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:04 pm Read the troubleshooting page / try with a different browser with extensions disabled.
I tried into Mozilla Firefox but it is refreshing every 2 minutes

Edit: it is good now
Thanks sir
Last edited by Kingkong on Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

I'm not sure what 'refreshes' here even means. There isn't anything in the code that causes the page to reload.
Post the browser version, list of all browser extensions, device name/type, whether you get this on the mobile version of the site, and the exact steps you take to reach this
Admin of DelugeRPG

Kingkong

Post by Kingkong »

d1g1t wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:22 pm I'm not sure what 'refreshes' here even means. There isn't anything in the code that causes the page to reload.
Post the browser version, list of all browser extensions, device name/type, whether you get this on the mobile version of the site, and the exact steps you take to reach this
Refresh means it's automatically starts first onwards when I am in middle of battle

Yadabunny

Post by Yadabunny »

d1g1t wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:04 pm Read the troubleshooting page / try with a different browser with extensions disabled.
What is extensions
d1g1t wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:22 pm I'm not sure what 'refreshes' here even means. There isn't anything in the code that causes the page to reload.
I am getting in mobile version only

Kingkong

Post by Kingkong »

I am getting in tab version

Tapu_Kingdom

Post by Tapu_Kingdom »

Even me i am getting in tab version
But it is clear now sir
I am able to battle smoothly