Frequently Asked [Forum Related]

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Frequently Asked [Forum Related]

Post by d1g1t »

• I tried using my in-game username and password on the forums and it does not work!
    This forum is a separate website that you need to sign up on with a valid email address.
  • I have not received the confirmation email during registration
    Check your spam/junk folder. And make sure your email provider allows receiving emails from outside websites.
  • When will my post be approved?
    Whenever the admin sees it. This may take a few hours
  • Can I make posts on behalf of someone else?
    You may not create posts on behalf of others. Ask them to create their own account.
  • I have received a forum warning, should I be worried?
    Pretty much all warnings simply instruct you to follow rules and be civil. If you can do those things, there is no need for concern.
  • Will the warning be removed after some time?
    Probably, but it is nothing to be concerned about. It is not visible to others like it is in the game.
  • How many warnings will result in a ban?
    Three. But this is not necessarily relevant. You will only be banned based on the severity of your offense.
  • How do I post pokemon images and cards like those people post in the Trading Forums
    Check the sticky post in the trading forum.
  • Can I become a Mod?
    No
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.