Banned due to sending inappropriate messages

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
mengskiee01011

Banned due to sending inappropriate messages

Post by mengskiee01011 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:39 am

Good Day Digit i would like to say sorry if my friend cause you trouble im the main owner of mengskiee acc i got banned yesterday evening .. she told me what really happened about why i got banned there was a france guy trying to tease her and saying ill giving you 50m try to make an account with 50 battles so my friend do it and when my friend reaches 50 battle they talked about dirty my friend cant take it but she just do it for the pokes that the france guy will give she feel ashamed after they do it but no 50m im not mad because your doing your best as a admin and im here kneeling down and ask for my account back please take a respond i wanna say sorry she caused you trouble to be honest she always put me trouble but i still consider her as a friend i promise i wont let any of them handle my acc i let her handle my acc because i wanna go the hospital to see my mommy suffering from a kind of desease i didnt want to get banned but im begging and kneeling on you please consider this excuses and i promise i wont let this thing happened again God Bless You Admin 😁

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:05 am

I would never consider removing a ban where there is a possibility that the recipient of such a message might be a minor.

You're responsible for the actions of people you share your accounts with.
Last edited by d1g1t on Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

mengskiee01011

Post by mengskiee01011 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:21 am

Good day again digit i was left without phone when i go the the hospital i wanna give all of my time to her soni left my phone and forgot to log out my account were not minors also my friend and still i would like to do my best to get it back i know for myself that i did nothing wrong but lets say yes my friend did wrong because the french guy talking something giving a free poke? im not but worried i start playing march16 and achieve good as a newcomer yesterday evening when i found out im banned i stop logging it because i knew that this was your order to spam without your reply so i wont spam and talking nice to you i just got home came from a church praying .. first for my mother second one on the victims of covid19 and the third one is for my account have a blessed day

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:47 am

Look, you're either stupid to be asking for an unban, or you have no idea what messages were sent to a person that clearly told you they were a minor.

Either way, I'm not going to remove such a ban, ever. I would also very much prefer that you not make any more accounts.