DelugeRPG Forum Account Almost Forgotten

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
Detective Pikachu

DelugeRPG Forum Account Almost Forgotten

Post by Detective Pikachu » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:44 pm

I almost not logged-in back here. But, thanks God; I've already recovered it through my new password given into my email.....

Can I change my username, Admin?
Or password?

'Cause I don't know which one did I forget or wrong in entering.

I tried all the possibilities of my username and password as I could, but I ended-up to I forgot my password.

Is the username will be used the one the username will be entered in username (When logging in your account)? 'Cause I'm not sure if I'm using the correct username. Is my name here Detective Pikachu my username will be used/entered in the username? I'm actually confused or lost here.

Given that may be I was correct with my password, so I thought I was wrong with my username, and I typed multiple usernames: Detective Pikachu, DetectivePikachu, detective pikachu, detectivepikachu, Detective_Pikachu, Detective.Pikachu, etc.

After I received the email, I have no choice but to use otherwise the username Detective Pikachu (together with the given new password) to enter here. Luckily, it opened.

Or I was wrong entering my password all this time?

And how can be recovered if the username entered is wrong?
Last edited by Detective Pikachu on Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:16 am, edited 6 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:50 am

I'm sorry, I'm having a lot of trouble understanding this post.

The password reset form on the forum only asks for the email address, so I'm not sure what you're asking.

Detective Pikachu

Post by Detective Pikachu » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:40 am

d1g1t wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:50 am
I'm sorry, I'm having a lot of trouble understanding this post.

The password reset form on the forum only asks for the email address, so I'm not sure what you're asking.
I've known already that you'll get confused or didn't understand what I meant; Maybe, it's because to the grammars or to the infos I shared on this post? 😂

But thanks anyways. I really appreciate the efforts of interpreting them.

As you can see now, I've edited my post 6 times. I did my best on explaining everything as I could. 😂

(PS. Can you please Admin answer only the one I've colored in blue or the question from the last part?) THANKS. :lol:
Last edited by Detective Pikachu on Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:25 pm

The password can be change in the control panel https://www.delugerpg.net/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=reg_details
Only I can change usernames, and I only do it if I think there is good justification for doing so.

I think I've already answered the last question. The password reset page for the forum only asks for email and not username.

Detective Pikachu

Post by Detective Pikachu » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:11 pm

d1g1t wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:25 pm
The password can be change in the control panel https://www.delugerpg.net/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=reg_details
Only I can change usernames, and I only do it if I think there is good justification for doing so.

I think I've already answered the last question. The password reset page for the forum only asks for email and not username.
So thankful. ❤

Sorry for the ignorance. :lol: