[For Trade] Trading Chrome/Retro TS for High Exp

All trade related posts go here.
Posts with no replies for over one month will automatically be removed.
Forum rules
  • Do NOT write titles or posts with all capital letters. And do not use misleading titles.
  • Do NOT post your trades in other people's trade thread unless you're trading with the person who started the thread.
  • Start ONLY ONE thread a day. And it should not be the same as your previous threads.
  • You will not trade pokemon for real money, items or accounts from other games. To make it clearer, only pokemon in DelugeRPG may be traded for other pokemon in DelugeRPG.
  • Don't start 'daycare' threads or ask people to train your pokemon
  • NO BEGGING.
  • Lock your thread once you are done with it. Do NOT edit the title and body of the thread when locking it.
  • Do NOT harass or mock people. Even if you think their offers/demands are bad.
  • Do NOT reply after yourself. Edit your previous post instead.
  • You may bump your thread only after the latest post is 24 hours old. If you wish to clean up your trade thread, you may delete your bump post once it is 24 hours old.
  • You may only bump one of your threads in a 24 hour period. That is, if you have multiple trade threads, you may only bump one of them each day. Don't try to push multiple threads to the top of the forum
  • Mention your username in your thread's first post. Don't make people reply asking for it.
  • You may only post trades from your own accounts. You may not post on behalf of others.
  • No giveaways/posts that require any sort of likes/subscribes/follows/referrals on other websites.
Basonist

[For Trade] Trading Chrome/Retro TS for High Exp

Post by Basonist » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:11 pm

Im trading the following Retro and Chrome TS (Atk+Def+Spe) for Exact High Exp. I am not Open to any other offers, my prices are set and cannot be negotiated.

The prices for the TS can be found here https://pastebin.com/uEnAWJLM --- My user is Basonist

Im also looking for the following Chrome Atk+Spe and Chrome Def+Spe pokemon For other Specific Chrome Atk+Spe and Chrome Def+Spe pokemon.

These are the ones Im looking for https://pastebin.com/gSicD6qX --- My other user is xBaso -- Please offer the pokemon I am looking for on this account only.

The following are reasons why i may have not yet accepted your offer or have decline it.

1) I may not have accepted your offer as i may have not seen it yet - I am an Adult with a Busy life, Please be patient i sometimes only log in once per day
2) Your offer is not what i have asked for - Simply put, you have ignored what i have asked for and offered something else. Im only after what i know i need, not what you think i need
3) You are an Greedy/OP wanting Person - Even if you offer what i ask for i may still decline your offer. If i believe or know for a fact that you are a generally Greedy person i will decline all your offers and ignore your messages. I will not encourage your greedy OP wanting behaviour and want nothing to do with you.

Pokemon can be reserved for you, so long as you understand that i will only accept what i have asked for and that you also understand that these pokemon will only be reserved for you for a total of 48 hours.

Please note that my prices will not change and cannot be negotiated - Asking for such things will result in me ignoring you and possibly adding you to my block list

Please keep this forum post clean, do not post responses here, all responses posted on this forum topic will be ignored.

Please only message me on Basonist for my Retro/Chrome TS and message me on xBaso for Chrome Atk+Spe Chrome Def+Spe that you have that i need.

Thanks

Basonist

Post by Basonist » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:52 pm

Boop Boop Beep Boop Bump!

Basonist

Post by Basonist » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:26 pm

Booped beeped bumped!

Basonist

Post by Basonist » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Both lists have been updated , thanks to those who traded.

Please don't reply on this forum post, let's keep it clean.

Basonist

Post by Basonist » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:06 pm

Boop boop

Basonist

Post by Basonist » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:57 pm

Boop Boop Beep, Please continue to keep this forum post clean ;)

Basonist

Post by Basonist » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:23 pm

Chrome TS Glaceon has been traded, There are still plenty of TS left. As usual, please keep this forum post clean and only Pm me on Discord or in game at Basonist

Basonist

Post by Basonist » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:03 pm

Blip blip bloop

Basonist

Post by Basonist » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:41 pm

List has been updated to reflect pokes that have been traded.

Basonist

Post by Basonist » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:09 am

Omg I think I might be Canadian