Status

All posts discussing the game go here
pavaomisterioso

Status

Post by pavaomisterioso » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:20 am

I want to leave my indignation here with the game. I created my account, I beat all the gyms, I accepted several battles online, I played in random battles several times, I rescued a few pokemons for the Twitter event ... Anyway, it seems that everything I do is no good to achieve you'll find the triple status Pokemons. I see some guys who put up for trading some legendary TS that I think could play a lifetime that I would never get one. I know the non-coming Triple Pokemons status is no problem in the game. I know it's not that lucky, either. I learned that this is nothing less than controlled by the game administrator. I participate in a Whatsapp group about the game in Brazil. Many of my friends have so far failed to find a legendary triple status. In fact, only one of the guys managed to find it. And this happens in other non-legendary pokemons. It would be very dignified and respectful to anyone who plays the game a long time if at least one day, at least for a certain time of day, the administrator increased the chance of finding these pokemons with triple status.
Another issue we address in the game group is that it has days, just like today, for example, that + spe statuses simply do not appear.
To the administrator I ask, look at this as soon as possible. Because the game is increasingly losing users and by what we talked about in the group that would be a big reason for that. I do not know if it's the administrator's view and I'm not even saying that's it, but in consensus with my friends in the group we came to this conclusion. We are old players, we have accounts since 2016 and at that time the game has already reached 3000 people online, today is no more than 1500. In any case, that would be a good reason for the guys to leave the game. It's frustrating every time you want to get a pokemon, the unfortunate does not come with any status.
Thanks for listening.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:26 am

Where exactly do I personally or the game encourage you to get pokemon with all the stats?

I'll be happy to address the remaining points once we get that out of the way.
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

Ronnie1120

Post by Ronnie1120 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:49 am

You are just unlucky to find TS. That's all.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:29 pm

Well, I've written up this page to answer some of these conspiracy theories https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/stats
... just like today, for example, that + spe statuses simply do not appear ...
Well I checked, and around 2000 +Spe pokemon have been caught in the last 12 hours

If it comes down to 'the administrator cannot be trusted', nothing I say, by extension, can be trusted.

And as for the low number of users, this is a fan game. People either want to play the game or they don't. I have no interest in pulling stunts to increase the number of users.
Last edited by d1g1t on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

radioactivezone

Post by radioactivezone » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:59 am

Guys, is anyone having trouble getting Pokes with status + spe? Comparing to other days, it even seems that my profile is marked not to receive such pokes (I am not claiming that I am profiled or accusing anyone of anything). Just to know if there's anyone who has this problem. Following the recent Pokes in Trade in the game, I have noticed that most Pokes (by ID) are not having + spe.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:20 am

What you're suggesting is not possible.

https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/stats