[For Trade] My Fair Trade Box And More Offers

All trade related posts go here.
Posts with no reples for over one month will automatically be removed.
Forum rules
  • Do NOT write titles or posts with all capital letters. And do not use misleading titles.
  • Do NOT post your trades in other people's trade thread unless you're trading with the person who started the thread.
  • Start ONLY ONE thread a day. And it should not be the same as your previous threads.
  • You will not trade pokemon for real money, items or accounts from other games. To make it clearer, only pokemon in DelugeRPG may be traded for other pokemon in DelugeRPG.
  • Don't start 'daycare' threads or ask people to train your pokemon
  • NO BEGGING.
  • Lock your thread once you are done with it. Do NOT edit the title and body of the thread when locking it.
  • Do NOT harass or mock people. Even if you think their offers/demands are bad.
  • Do NOT reply after yourself. Edit your previous post instead.
  • You may bump your thread only after the latest post is 24 hours old. If you wish to clean up your trade thread, you may delete your bump post once it is 24 hours old.
  • You may only bump one of your threads in a 24 hour period. That is, if you have multiple trade threads, you may only bump one of them each day. Don't try to push multiple threads to the top of the forum
  • Mention your username in your thread's first post. Don't make people reply asking for it.
  • You may only post trades from your own accounts. You may not post on behalf of others.
  • No giveaways/posts that require any sort of likes/subscribes/follows/referrals on other websites.
EndMe

[For Trade] My Fair Trade Box And More Offers

Post by EndMe » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:04 pm

Offer#1

My Fair Trade Deals

Hi , Heres the Deal -

im looking for all types of charmaneder, And Double Stats, here are the ones i need-
mirage charmander
x2
metallic charmander
x2
ghostly charmander
x2
retro charmander
x2
shadow charmander
x2
chrome charmander
x2
shiny charmander
x2
dark charmander
x1
negative charmander
x1

Ign-EndMe
EndMe
Happy trading! :)IGN=EndMe

EndMe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offer#2

Up for trade, more than 20 DS pokemons

Here Are All Of them-

I will level all of them up to 100..... offer fair pokemons only

Dont Hesitate to message me! check my inventory too, so if u want something i can put it up for trade

Have a Good Day!

IGN= EndMe
or i could just add this
EndMe

Thanks InkyNekos for the help check out his trades too

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offer#3

LOOKING FOR ANY TS POKEMON

im looking for any ts poke message me if u interested

EndMe

Offer#3

30+ RETRO POKEMONS FOR SALE

30+ retro pokemon, in my inventory, all for sale

EndMe

Offer#4

EVERY LEGENDARY OF MINE IS FOR SALE

230+ legendaries for sale,

Just offer plz, im super bored

EndMe

bye
Last edited by EndMe on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:55 am, edited 36 times in total.

EndMe

Post by EndMe » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Ds Smeargle, Ds Virizion sold to Mythical_Pro
Ds Shiny Staryu, Ds shiny silcoon sold to bunnybittu
Ds Mega Sceptile, Ds Blastoise sold to Mr.Slax04
Ds Dark Kabuto, Ds Bonsly sold to flareus

Thanks to all of them!! :D
Last edited by EndMe on Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

EnterTextHere

Post by EnterTextHere » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:47 am

Bump!

EndMe

Post by EndMe » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:14 am

Bump!