Reason For My Account Ban

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
Chaeyeonie11

Reason For My Account Ban

Postby Chaeyeonie11 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:57 pm

:( My account appears ban when i logging in it say Ban because of flirting Jeongyeon01 and i know myself that i didn't not flirting to that user PLEASE Admin I asking you what is happening to my account. Not Just my account but all my friend account due to trading with that user

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Re: Reason For My Account Ban

Postby d1g1t » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:25 pm

Well I don't want to share the text or screenshot of the message since I don't think it is appropriate for this place. The gist of it is that you promise to flirt with this one person if they give you the pokemon you want (I understand the other person is entirely responsible for starting down this path). This is against the rules, so I temp banned the account and left a message for you to contact me. Then I discovered you have a whole network of accounts using female names and many with female avatars like it's your strategy for trade. This is when I banned all of them. I will not consider removing the ban. Encouraging these harassers for the sake of getting pokemon from them will make them think it is okay to approach other players with such obscene comments and I am not okay with that.

As for the friend, if you are sharing accounts and pokemon are just passing that freely between accounts, I will consider them as belonging to the same person for the purposes of banning since this 'friend' is benefiting considerably from the activities of the banned person. If you can show any of these friends accounts that have only made fair trades with you and not being used for storing pokemon or moving them around, I will reconsider for those specific accounts.

Chaeyeonie11

Postby Chaeyeonie11 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:22 pm

:( Sorry for my mistake on using an female avatar.Is there any way to unbanned my account i will do anything please :( .

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Postby d1g1t » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:12 am

Like I said, I was okay with unbanning when I thought it was a one off thing. But you've been abusing it, so the bans will not be removed.

Chaeyeonie11

Postby Chaeyeonie11 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:03 am

How can i abusing it. Please tell me i keep messaging the other trainer when it comes on trading and if i did something badly i feel really sorry for it.Please unbanned my account and i will do my very best to become a good trainer

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Postby d1g1t » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:13 am

Because it happening once can be a mistake. Using different emails on each account to get a different female picture on each account knowing fully well what kind of obscene messages it causes and not reporting any of them and instead trying to trade with them makes the whole thing feel planned. Hence 'abuse'.

People have done this before and been banned for it. You will not be receiving any special treatment.

Return to “Questions”