Question about Open Source Calculator

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
Burzum

Question about Open Source Calculator

Postby Burzum » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:52 pm

Hey,

I noticed that there is a guy who wrote a exp calculator to find exaclty who he needs to defeat, in order to reach the desired exp quantity for a pokemon. And that is nice, since it is opensource and the content is in GitHub.

Thinking on that, i wrote a calculator to find the best moveset from a pokemon against a team - calculating the power, negative pokemons, inverse battles... It helps me to choose the best moveset agains a ultimate trainer.

So, there is any requirement to create a topic regaring a open source calculator, like someone was did before? I am a C# developer, so i wrote a console application to do that, but i can try to port it in javascript to run on a browser too.

Thanks.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Re: Question about Open Source Calculator

Postby d1g1t » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:02 pm

As long as it's not something that runs on the site, it should be fine. You can make a thread in the game discussion section.

Return to “Questions”