Guide: Grinding Exp and Coins using VIP Elite Four Trainers

All posts discussing the game go here
Sennu

Post by Sennu »

Hi sir i have saw a mistake here that in rock and fight type u posted that u should battle sidney in a normal battle and use water spout and in note watch out for infernape fighting type attack but in sidney team infernape is not there and it will not work if we will use water spou against sidney i think there was mistake please check it sir
sennu

Heodenings_Waltz

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

Sennu wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:48 am Hi sir i have saw a mistake here that in rock and fight type u posted that u should battle sidney in a normal battle and use water spout and in note watch out for infernape fighting type attack but in sidney team infernape is not there and it will not work if we will use water spou against sidney i think there was mistake please check it sir
Thank you for noticing the mistake.

The trainer should be VIP Flint not VIP Sidney. I think I copy-pasted the trainer below of it, sorry for that. Will edit it now.

Edit: Done correcting the mistake for Fighting&Rock dual-type.
Last edited by Heodenings_Waltz on Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heodenings_Waltz StorageOfHeodenings_Waltz

chkreddy

Post by chkreddy »

Hi sir
how to defeat VIP Blue with one pokemon
chkreddy

Heodenings_Waltz

chkreddy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:20 pm Hi sir
Use a chrome class pokemon with at least +spe stat and install proper attacks against the opponent's team.

chkreddy

Post by chkreddy »

Heodenings_Waltz wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:44 am
chkreddy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:20 pm Hi sir
Use a chrome class pokemon with at least +spe stat and install proper attacks against the opponent's team.
Thank you sir :D
Last edited by chkreddy on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
chkreddy

Quinn18

Post by Quinn18 »

=====MR. DIZIPULO====

hi sir! I want to ask sir if how can i know if my pokemon will be ts if im grind enough exp,for example my shiny scrafty with +DEF and +SPE? Is there any rules after i've grind enough exp to my shiny scrafty? :) :)

Main ACC. mr. Dizipulo
Second ACC. kuyamoh
Last edited by Quinn18 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

donnn710

Post by donnn710 »

Quinn18 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:59 pm =====MR. DIZIPULO====

hi sir! I want to ask sir if how can i know if my pokemon will be ts if im grind enough exp,for example my shiny scrafty with +DEF and +SPE? Is there any rules after i've grind enough exp to my shiny scrafty? :) :)

Main ACC. mr. Dizipulo
Second ACC. kuyamoh
I guess you are asking that when you grind exp on pokemon they change stats as per their exp...right?
Main Account: Donnn
Messaging Account: Donnn710
#PEACE✌🏻

Heodenings_Waltz

Quinn18 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:59 pm =====MR. DIZIPULO====

Main ACC. mr. Dizipulo
Second ACC. kuyamoh
Hello. As per my understanding on your question, you are asking that if you reach a certain exp then your pokemon will have triple stats?

Grinding exp and reaching your target exp will not change the stats of your pokemon.

Quinn18

Post by Quinn18 »

==Quinn18==

Ohhhh..... Ok sir so it just help to gain much xp?sir so why it is required to have +spe, +def +spe or +attk +def +spe in order to grind xp...... What happen if i have high xp for example i have 30 million xp pokemon what happen next??? Thnx for replying my message sir.

Main ACC. Mr. Dizipulo18
Second ACC. Kuyamoh
Last edited by Quinn18 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heodenings_Waltz

Quinn18 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:12 am
Ohhhh..... Ok sir so it just help to gain much xp?sir so why it is required to have +spe, +def +spe or +attk +def +spe in order to grind xp......
Because using a non-spe pokemon will give you a hard time training it to high-exp.

Quinn18 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:12 am
...What happen if i have high xp for example i have 30 million xp pokemon what happen next??? Thnx for replying my message sir.
You can keep your high-exp pokemon for ranking purposes. You can also trade it to other pokemon such as pokemon with stats, rare legendaries, uniques, etc..