Dragon Slayers

Only one thread per clan. DO NOT spam people to join your clan.
Threads inactive for over a year may be deleted.
Forum rules
  • No thread bumping. If you made some update to your main thread, put the edit date at the end of the title.
  • No asking members for free pokemon/password/emails or any other such nonsense.
  • Fighting with other clans only through pokemon battle. No insulting each other or fighting in each others' threads.
  • Your clan specific rules will not be enforced by the Admin. Post reporting is only for people breaking forum rules.
  • You may not advertise your clans in other threads. You may also not message random people in-game or forums telling them about your clan. The only place your can mention them is in your signature or your game profile message.
  • If you have decided to close your clan, make a final post to your thread explaining this and close the thread.
  • Clans will be closed if the person starting the clan, or multiple members of the clan are being a nuisance in forum or game.
  • Live battle forum rules apply to any competitions held in this section

Kindly rate the Guild base on it's Design and content. 5 is the Highest and 1 is the lowest.

65%
15%
8%
1%
12%

Total votes: 136

KenJyndryx19

Post by KenJyndryx19 »

Username: KenJyndryx19
Favorite pokemon: Giratina Origin , Deoxys and Solgaleo
Reasons why do you want to join: i want to have more friends here and also to experience what is the feeling if you have a clan .. Honestly this is my first clan if you accept me here .. Thank you :)
GIF profile picture: i dont know how to insert here a picture but im ok for my profile picture or if needed to change i want giratina .. thank you
Active or Inactive: Active player everyday i always look to my Offers or trades and sometimes hunting pokes
Last edited by KenJyndryx19 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dashburn

Post by dashburn »

Username: jhomarkx
Favorite pokemon: bulbasaur / eevee / umbreon
Reason why do you want to join: to have many friends and foes
Gif you want to show in your profile: umbreon
Are you active or inactive? active for sure

JosuaTheChampion

Post by JosuaTheChampion »

Welcome KenJyndryx19 as (Member) & jhomarkx (Dragon Slayer)

keep slayin!!!
You two can join in our tournament at the live battle forums... And stay put for announcements and raffles :)
Last edited by JosuaTheChampion on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
JosuaTheChampion

JosuaTheChampion

Since I am 2weeks inactive, Tomorrow There will be a 5 winners for weekly raffle... :)
JosuaTheChampion

JosuaTheChampion

5 Lucky Winners for this week raffle:
KenJyndryx19
Chrome Suicune
jhomarkx
Chrome dragonite
blackleg_sanji
Chrome Dialga
MiahDutra2
Chrome Mega Tyranitar
Mat.
Dark Dratini
Last edited by JosuaTheChampion on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
JosuaTheChampion

JosuaTheChampion

Weekly Raffles are stop for the meantime due to my inactivity for the reason that I am busy now as a graduating student I need to focus more on my requirements... As soon as I come back 20 winners will win a raffle.. For those who wants to join just leave your comments here for application.
Last edited by JosuaTheChampion on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JosuaTheChampion

TheOnlyArceus

Post by TheOnlyArceus »

User: TheOnlyArceus
Fav Pokemon: Rayquaza
I wanna join cuz I am pretty decent player but I dont have clan and i wanna make good friends

I am active

JosuaTheChampion

TheOnlyArceusJust Join the Guild.
TheOnlyArceusYou have a freebies as a gift for your application:
Woobat, 5000, atk spe
Manaphy
For everyone:
If you want to join just pm me in game or send your application here.. I am sorry for not being inactive these days for being busy in my requirements in school and work... I will now continue my duty on weekly raffle by next week on monday... Keep updated to this site and thank you :)
The Prize of the raffle these week are shown below:
Rayquaza, 55000, spe
Mewtwo
Uxie, 67000, atk
Last edited by JosuaTheChampion on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
JosuaTheChampion

dayoda

Post by dayoda »

Hello can I please join your clan?

Nikhilsingh

Post by Nikhilsingh »

I will join