Chatroom Shutdown

Vcpedward1

Re: Chatroom Shutdown

Post by Vcpedward1 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:49 am

I am new player in this game can I know when the chat reopens as I need to get lot of friends

arjunas23012001

Post by arjunas23012001 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:19 am

Vcpedward1 wrote:I am new player in this game can I know when the chat reopens as I need to get lot of friends
You can follow this link in forums : viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7446

pokecrafter004

Post by pokecrafter004 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:23 am

Its been a good run, no chatroom; im retiring from deluge

Pokemonlover88888

Post by Pokemonlover88888 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:32 am

Hey guys its sad to see this go... but all I wanna say is that every time I go on deluge I always get excited going to the chatroom because of the tons of friends i've made... I wasn't able to say goodbye since I went inactive for a few months (because of school) but I wanna say thank you to all the friends I have made (my nick was Kopplio or Goomy)...Thank you to Tolga, Rayorus, Freidinger and all the people I've met especially in the #Diaruga room. Hope to chat with you all sometime. I miss you all, if you wish you can pm me anytime... :( :D

PopsWhiteBeard

Post by PopsWhiteBeard » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:14 pm

I just Discoverd The chatroom
IT is too bad iT Will shutdowns, but i'll respect The admins wishes and I want to thank them for iT.

Know that there are adults playing this game, and those players do know What you meant :)

Arkanagos

Post by Arkanagos » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:37 am

This explains so much! Just returned to the game after quite some time, needed to make a new account so let the fun begin, and I could not find the chatroom for the life of me, now I know why. It is a shame as I did enjoy the chatroom but I can see why it was unfair to the op's since they would constantly look like the bad guy, I would know, i've had my fair share of people hating me for kicking/banning them on there over the years.

Edit: If I knew about the issues I would of returned sooner, I love a good ban fest, who doesn't!? When I left the chat seemed pretty active in terms of half ops, ops ...etc. But that was a long time ago, maybe one day it could return and some people might be able to help with it again *cough cough*.
Last edited by Arkanagos on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Former Op of the old Deluge chat.
Moderator of the Unofficial Chatroom

Karthik88855

Post by Karthik88855 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Arkanagos wrote:This explains so much! Just returned to the game after quite some time, needed to make a new account so let the fun begin, and I could not find the chat room for the life of me, now I know why. It is a shame as I did enjoy the chat room but I can see why it was unfair to the op's since they would constantly look like the bad guy, I would know, i've had my fair share of people hating me for kicking/banning them on there over the years.

Edit: If I knew about the issues I would of returned sooner, I love a good ban fest, who doesn't!? When I left the chat seemed pretty active in terms of half ops, ops ...etc. But that was a long time ago, maybe one day it could return and some people might be able to help with it again *cough cough*.
Yep, I could'nt open the chat as I did'nt know about the feature that time as I was a newbie but ,still it is hard to covince yourself that you could'nt use one of the best features in the game .But , the admin have taken the decision for a good cause :cry: :cry: :cry: .
Hello guys I am the own brother of karthik88844 and he have given me his account.My ign is kaushik0011. I am a newbie please explain me the rules.my user is kaushik0011

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:50 am

Arkanagos wrote:This explains so much! Just returned to the game after quite some time, needed to make a new account so let the fun begin, and I could not find the chatroom for the life of me, now I know why. It is a shame as I did enjoy the chatroom but I can see why it was unfair to the op's since they would constantly look like the bad guy, I would know, i've had my fair share of people hating me for kicking/banning them on there over the years.

Yo! welcome back :D
Admin of DelugeRPG. (Contact Info)

Arkanagos

Post by Arkanagos » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:16 pm

d1g1t wrote:
Arkanagos wrote:This explains so much! Just returned to the game after quite some time, needed to make a new account so let the fun begin, and I could not find the chatroom for the life of me, now I know why. It is a shame as I did enjoy the chatroom but I can see why it was unfair to the op's since they would constantly look like the bad guy, I would know, i've had my fair share of people hating me for kicking/banning them on there over the years.

Yo! welcome back :D
Thank you! :D Now is there any chance I can get my old account back, i'm struggling to catch a Bulbasaur here! Lol.

Possibly the chatroom with it? :P
Former Op of the old Deluge chat.
Moderator of the Unofficial Chatroom