Missing Sprites Megathread

Report all bugs here. Create a separate thread for each bug.
Please choose a proper title that sums up your issue. And please explain the problem in detail.
Inactive threads older than a year are automatically deleted.
Forum rules
  • Please create a separate thread of each bug
  • Please read the troubleshooting link before posting here - https://www.delugerpg.com/pages/troubleshooting
  • If the site goes down for whatever reason and and an error page is shown, please don't report it as a bug
  • Please provide as much information as you can, such as what you were expecting to happen, what happened and the steps to reproduce the problem
  • Mention whether you're facing this issue on the mobile version of the website or the desktop version. You do not need to test both, just mention where you faced it.
  • Mention what device you're using (Whether it's a Phone, Tablet or PC/Laptop)
  • Mention what operating system you're using (Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux etc)
  • Mention what browser you're using (Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari etc)
d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Missing Sprites Megathread

Post by d1g1t »

Disclaimer: I don't make the sprites. I depend on people who do. I don't nag them to hurry up. They do it in their free time even though they are not obligated to. I'm thankful for their help. And I can be patient.

I already have a list of all the sprites that are missing back sprites or missing shinies.

But it appears people like to report them anyway, so please post them here instead of a new thread for each.

Also note that sprites are updated in batches and not one by one.

You can also post here if you would like to submit correct shiny sprites that you created yourself. Don't post other people's work.
Last edited by d1g1t on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

LittleCubsy

Post by LittleCubsy »

Hi!
I wanted to let you know that Shiny Rockruff is incorrectly sprited as a brown colour, while actual Shiny Rockruff is a light blue.

Tolga

Post by Tolga »

it does not have a shiny sprite yet ; there are some other pokemons that miss shiny versions , i think there is a megathread for those.

edit : yepp there it is : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6874

Rakdoskeyrune

Post by Rakdoskeyrune »

Solgaleo is missing a shiny sprite as well.

DarkShinyLugia

Post by DarkShinyLugia »

Alolan Ninetales is missing a Shiny sprite. However, it would not be possible to use the one made for Pokemon Showdown, since that Shiny sprite is actually incorrect.

younescoolguy1

Post by younescoolguy1 »

Mega Metagross has been missing a shiny for a while now, actually.
EDIT: Shiny Midnight Lycanroc is missing a sprite as well as Morelull, Passimian, Komala, Dhelmise, Solgaleo (who mysteriously uses an incorrect sprite), Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Necrozma and Magearna (Not Original).

No, Minior Meteor and Cosmog are not incorrect. Their shinies are *that* bad.

Shiny Mega MetagrossShiny Lycanroc (Midnight)Shiny MorelullShiny PassimianShiny KomalaShiny DhelmiseShiny SolgaleoShiny PheromosaShiny XurkitreeShiny CelesteelaShiny KartanaShiny GuzzlordShiny NecrozmaShiny Magearna
Last edited by younescoolguy1 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2Good4Yoe

Post by 2Good4Yoe »

Also the Shiny Piplup

nexian009

Post by nexian009 »

The back sprite of Alolan Ninetales and Alolan Graveler seems had a problem.
Last edited by nexian009 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

nexian009

Post by nexian009 »

I had problem with these Shinies. These are similar to the original ones. Shiny Alolan Ninetales in the video game is almost similar to Shiny Ninetales. Shiny Dhelmise is different because its seaweed is Red.
= means they are the same
≠ means they are not
SHINY
Shiny Alolan Ninetales = Alolan Ninetales
Shiny Dhelmise = Dhelmise
Shiny CosmogCosmog
Shiny Rockruff = Rockruff
Shiny Lycanroc (Midday)Lycanroc (Midday)
Shiny SalazzleSalazzle

Most shinies that are the same are UBs and Necrozma
Pheromosa's shiny is Black legs
Xurkie is Dark Blue same as Necrozma
Guzzlord is clearly White and Red
Celesteela is clear White
Kartana's Yellow part is White in Shiny variation
Shiny NihilegoNihilego
Shiny BuzzwoleBuzzwole
Shiny Pheromosa = Pheromosa
Shiny Xurkitree = Xurkitree
Shiny Kartana = Kartana
Shiny Celesteela = Celesteela
Shiny Guzzlord = Guzzlord
Shiny Necrozma = Necrozma
Shiny SolgaleoSolgaleo
Shiny LunalaLunala
Last edited by nexian009 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

nexian009

Post by nexian009 »

Some shinies are correct and some are far from reality.
Shiny Lycanroc (Midnight)Shiny ShiinoticShiny Morelull
Shiny Mega MetagrossShiny Mega GengarShiny Minior (Red Core)Shiny Alolan SandslashShiny Alolan MarowakShiny Alolan VulpixShiny Alolan SandshrewShiny Alolan ExeggutorShiny Alolan GrimerShiny Alolan RaticateShiny GolisopodShiny PassimianShiny OranguruShiny CrabominableShiny Bewear