Guide: How to make your own High Exp

All posts discussing the game go here
Rayorus

Guide: How to make your own High Exp

Post by Rayorus »

Updated thread with new calc's.

1."Which moves are the best?"

The attackdex is a useful page to find about all the moves available in DelugeRPG.

You can narrow down the parameters by selecting a type tab at the top of the page and if wanting to look at, for example, the most powerful moves without having to select each type tab, you can select one of these tabs in the column heading.

When wanting to find the common weaknesses of an opponents team, it's good to acknowledge which type is weak to another, vice versa. Use this Type Chart to learn the strengths and weaknesses of each type.

You can use the pokedex to look for specific pokemon and find about their weaknesses!

2. "Who is the easiest trainer to beat?"

Regarding who is the easiest trainer, you should always be battling Ultimate Trainers as they give out the most experience in battle. In the most recent update, Ultimate Trainers recieved an update in how they are programmed. The stats of the pokemon change EVERY time you defeat them, so experience is different in every battle. (Unless of course you are lucky.) The most common experience gained per battle ranges between 45,000 - 52,000, which is still the best way to grind high exp. And it's probably worth explaining how the experience is calculated, which is rather simple; the more stats the Ultimate Trainer has on their team, the more exp is earned.

If you are using a pokemon without Image, i highly recommend battling VIP Trainers. They are much easier to battle against but the exp is lower.

3. "What pokemon do i use?"

Trying to find which pokemon to use is all personal preference, but the 'best' pokemon to consider training are Chrome class or Dark class. Chrome class pokemon have a huge health boost and critical hit boost, so they are able to survive Super-effective moves much more consistently and be more effective offensively in battle. Dark class pokemon have a 25% increase in attack. ( A Dark class Normal type pokemon with the move Explosion can do amazing things! ) Take into consideration, if you are wanting to train your favourite pokemon, but lets say it's a Normal class, it will be more frequent that your pokemon will faint.

Training high experience is a grind, so don't worry if you don't make insane numbers in 1 hour, train at your own pace so you don't burn yourself out.

4."Exact Experience."

If you are wanting to make "Exact exp", for example: 100,000 / 1,000,000 / 5,555,555, these calculator's might help you:

(Links removed)

Thanks to Yuzuriha, Tolga, d1g1t & MyAenan for creating the calculator's!
Last edited by Rayorus on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:36 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Account's i use: Rayorus ZookaAxew

dragohunter

Post by dragohunter »

thanks for making this thread.its really a lot of help for me :D
-- rules#sigtradeteam -- signature removed --

Rayorus

Post by Rayorus »

dragohunter wrote:thanks for making this thread.its really a lot of help for me :D
You are welcome. :-)

iankyles

Post by iankyles »

Is there a pattern when Ultimate Trainers select which Pokemon they're going to use in the Battle? Cause I tried once and instead of using the first Pokemon that Trainer N had, he used the other Pokemon, then when I changed my Pokemon, he also changed his. Is there a pattern?

Rayorus

Post by Rayorus »

iankyles wrote:Is there a pattern when Ultimate Trainers select which Pokemon they're going to use in the Battle? Cause I tried once and instead of using the first Pokemon that Trainer N had, he used the other Pokemon, then when I changed my Pokemon, he also changed his. Is there a pattern?
Don't quote me on this, but i believe the Trainers are coded to use the Pokemon that has the strongest move against your Pokemon. For example, if i used a Weavile, the trainer will most likely send out a Pokemon that might have Focus Punch, which Weavile is x4 weak to. Hope this answers your question.

Rayorus

Post by Rayorus »

Guide has been updated with the latest changes in full effect. You can always find me in the unofficial chatroom under the nickname "Axew" if you have any questions.

mr_perfect123

Post by mr_perfect123 »

oh axew thanks for making this theard:D

Rayorus

Post by Rayorus »

mr_perfect123 wrote:oh axew thanks for making this theard:D
No problem, hope it helps you.

Silver

Post by Silver »

Hey this is a really great thread! I will definitely use this in the future, my past ways were all homemade. When I went to go grind a poke's levels/xp, I used a simple chart that I can open in my photos window behind deluge. I reference it whenever I forget dumb stats like how fairy is effective against dragon or something.(https://goo.gl/GYpXGd)
I also get really lazy sometimes, and if you're like me, use pokemondb.net/move/type/-insert type and it takes me to a website where you can see the best damage dealing attacks. Granted these attacks will probably cost over 30k and up to 60k on a poke if they do over 100 damage, but sometimes my lethargic attitude takes over and I give in.
I am NOT an expert by all means.
Thanks for helping out users so much! Love this website.
RockruffShiny ZoruaMimikyuIvysaurAlolan Ninetales

AnshumanC

Post by AnshumanC »

nice one
My Favourite Pokemon is : - Retro Reshiram
Beat me if can AnshumanC 8-) 8-)
Live Battle score : Won : 89 Lost : 2 8-) 8-)