Guide: Grinding Exp and Coins using Region Champions and Ultimate Trainers

All posts discussing the game go here
MrFool

Post by MrFool »

Heodenings_Waltz wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:27 am
MrFool wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:56 am Can I ask does some of the trainer in the letters may not be present in the which day is it? For example now which is April 3rd and i just take a look in ult trainer but wallace isnt present
Wallace is not an Ultimate Trainer that's why you cannot find him in that category. He can be found under VIP Trainers. The trainer image specifically indicates VIP Wallace (Hoenn Champion).
Does the recommended type of pokemon can be used as reverse? Like flying-bug to bug-flying?

Heodenings_Waltz

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

Yes, it will deliver the same result.
Heodenings_Waltz StorageOfHeodenings_Waltz

MrFool

Post by MrFool »

I suggest changing rock wrecker to electric type damage(bolt strike) for Metallic gyardos in vip lance team johto champ I just tried using rock wrecker and I can't even give some damage cause my poke used always got one hit but with bolt strike which has 4x dmg is much better
Last edited by MrFool on Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heodenings_Waltz

Post by Heodenings_Waltz »

MrFool wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:58 pm I suggest changing rock wrecker to electric type damage(bolt strike) for Metallic gyardos in vip lance team johto champ I just tried using rock wrecker and I can't even give some damage cause my poke used always got one hit but with bolt strike which has 4x dmg is much better
No. Rock Wrecker is fine against it.

The attacks indicated has no bearing with it. It's just the game decided to let your opponent attack first and beat it with 1 turn.
Heodenings_Waltz StorageOfHeodenings_Waltz