Explain more, please.

New to the game? Have any questions about the game that were not addressed in the FAQ or the Questions Page? Ask them here
Forum rules
Please do check if your question is already answered in the FAQ or the Questions Page

And use proper titles that are helpful to other people looking for an answer to the same question
mojar_22

Explain more, please.

Post by mojar_22 »

I saw something on my profile [An additional 25,000 battles are added when calculating this account's Battle Limits. This may happen due to you switching accounts or already accruing a lot of battles on an alternate account. More Info on Battle Limits.] Please explain what to do with this.

It affect the exp and coins I gain every battle, please explain and help me out of this problem.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

You're allowed about 100k battles across all your accounts after which the exp received in battle is reduced. Evading this using other accounts is considered a violation of the rules.

The above message means I found other accounts belonging to you that total around 25k battles. That number will be added to your account's battle count for the total calculation.

As to why, you can find an explanation at https://www.delugerpg.net/viewtopic.php?p=123423#p123423
Last edited by d1g1t on Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mojar_22

Post by mojar_22 »

I only have two accounts, my secondary account has 12k wins and I use it for training and getting exact exp below 1m. So it added to the total count of my main account?

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

Well, you certainly have trades with a lot of accounts on the same IP address as you. Regardless of that you have certainly crossed the 100k limit.