user: 0bit0

Read the subforum rules before making a post.
If your post is closed without a reply, that means your request has been denied. DO NOT create any more.
This section is NOT for requesting bans

These are deleted automatically after some time.
Forum rules
  • Do not make more than one thread about your ban.
  • You may not create any thread or post regarding others' accounts.
  • Clearly mention your username in the title and post.
  • Appeal post must be made within one month of the ban.
  • If your thread has been closed without any replies, that means your request was denied. DO NOT make another thread about it.
  • Unbans will not be made on emotional grounds because you're sorry. Do not plead and beg
  • An unban will only be made if the ban was a mistake or the admin believes the ban may have been harsh.
  • Accounts banned with the reason given as 'cheating' or 'suspicious activity' will not be unbanned.
  • Comparing your ban situation to another person's will result in an automatic denial of your unban request.
  • Lying here would be very stupid.
  • Read the sticky thread before making your appeal.
  • DO NOT reply to other people's appeals for any reason.
0bit0

user: 0bit0

Post by 0bit0 »

My account is banned for cheating(hakc) and I didn't know the who the hakc is???
Last edited by 0bit0 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

https://www.delugerpg.net/viewtopic.php?t=28202

The person cheating on the 'hakc' account, logged into 0bit0. There also seem to be a lot of accounts linked to 0bit0 that are not marked as secondary.
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

0bit0

Post by 0bit0 »

Sir,
My accounts are 0bit0, 0bit0-storage only and I had marked my second account. I am saying this I didn't know the who the hakc is. Yeah there is one account that is my friend account named Mini1 you have banned that also??. It also came with baned for the reason of cheating(obito/hack).Yeah it's my mistake to login in with my friend account. I think you had seen my friend account as not marking secondary account.please remove my ban.How come i know he had logged into my account . And i am once again saying that I don't know the who the hakc is.
Last edited by 0bit0 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

You not knowing who hakc is, does not concern me. As I stated earlier, whoever used hakc to cheat, logged into 0bit0. So the bans on the 0bit0 accounts are never going to removed. And whoever has logged into 0bit0 at some point in the recent past also logged into mini1 and related accounts.

You were logged into the mini1 account when you created your first appeal for 0bit0. The mini1 forum account has also been created from the same device you use. I'm going to treat you as a single entity as far as the bans are concerned. I don't want to speak to two people sharing the same account, or one person pretending to be two people if that is the case.

Aside from the obvious cheating, these accounts are also not marked as shared. I spotted at least 5 accounts including 'hakc' that share devices and trade between each other, but are not marked as secondary.

Maybe there are only two of you in these accounts, maybe 'hakc' is a third person sharing your accounts. Maybe one of you cheated and is lying to the other. Maybe both of you know about the cheating and are lying to me. None of these are going to change anything relating to your ban. The identity of who 'hakc' is, is for you to solve if you wish to. I do not wish to be involved.
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

0bit0

Post by 0bit0 »

Sir, I asked my friend(mini1) he had created the hakc account and logged into my account in his device. So there is no wrong with my account as i didn't use any cheat please unban my account and he doesn't have a forum so he created a new account from my device as his father is not at home. I'm saying once again that I didn't use any cheat as in past I got banned for using the cheat.Why again I will use any cheat after banned my previous account 😞
Last edited by 0bit0 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

It's wonderful that you found out who did the cheating.

As I said before, I will not be removing these bans. The whole group is also sharing accounts and devices. I will not be going out of my way to find out who did what since people are not devices or IP addresses. You're free to start again and play completely isolated from your friends if you wish.

Please do not create any more threads regarding this ban.
Last edited by d1g1t on Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

0bit0

Post by 0bit0 »

Sir,
Since I am saying I had not used any cheat. How you would ban my account without any reason. I had told you that my friend he had done cheat. You banned his account but why me without any cheat??. Yeah he had logged in my account but he had not done any cheat in my account. Please sir, Unban my account. It's my mistake to share account.and I will never share my account with anybody
Last edited by 0bit0 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

0bit0 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:55 pm Sir,
Since I am saying I had not used any cheat. How you would ban my account without any reason. I had told you that my friend he had done cheat. You banned his account but why me without any cheat??. Yeah he had logged in my account but he had not done any cheat in my account. Please sir, Unban my account. It's my mistake to share account.and I will never share my account with anybody
I'll be direct. It's because I do not believe your story. How are you so sure their friend who logged into your account didn't cheat in it? This 'friend' joined the game only for the purpose of cheating and you shared the 0bit0 and _chrome accounts with this friend without marking any of your accounts. According to you, you didn't know who hakc was. If you don't know he has any accounts in the game, your accounts are the only accounts he uses as far as you know. And when you make your first appeal post, you are logged into mini1 account.

What you're saying is that you will share your accounts with multiple people (without marking it, which is against the rules on it's own) and if one of them breaks the rules, I shouldn't ban the shared accounts, I have to use some magic to only ban one of the people inside those shared accounts, even though this cheating benefits the whole group.

Even if your story is magically true, you're responsible for your account. You're sharing your account without marking it. When you share your account, that person can also be considered the owner of the account. I just banned all the accounts of the cheater.

Please do not reply to this. I will not be removing your bans.
Last edited by d1g1t on Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Admin of DelugeRPG

0bit0

Post by 0bit0 »

Sir, Atleast can you remove ban from my secondary account(0bit0-storage)that has marked.

d1g1t
DelugeRPG Admin

Post by d1g1t »

d1g1t wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:11 am ...

Please do not reply to this. I will not be removing your bans.
Admin of DelugeRPG